Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [ZoG] Zoners of Galileo MESSAGE DUMP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Nu7oQeb.png]

F R E E P O R T 1 2

Zoners of Galileo

Welcome and greetings to everyone in Sirius,

Freeport 12 is now recruiting people and we are busy making some new changes to our operation.

We will be glad to answer any questions anyone has regarding our new improvements and the way we operate.

These new changes we are implementing will hopefully give everyone in Sirius a chance to understand the environment they live in and also find out what the Zoners of Galileo wish to achieve.

ANY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS CAN BE ASKED HERE.

Many thanks.

FREEPORT12 COO
Chief Of Operations
Zoners of Galileo
To: ZoG COO
Encryption: interesting...
Subject: Interest in cooperation

Greetings COO-Unit,

we have interest in cooperation.
We saw that you look for contractor ships and we have some. We can offer escord-ships from Drones up to a Harvester-Cruiser. And also we have a few Small Transports, and we are looking for bigger ones.
On the other side we are something like refugees from the central mainframe and search for a place to live. And we are not like many other AI; we don't fight against humans if they don't attack us first.

Are you interested in an Agreement?

[Image: tXDrmt7.png]
Zoners
Of
Galileo

F R E E P O R T 1 2

Zoners of Galileo

TO : AI-1001
Greetings to you and your friends,

I understand you met my Security Force Fleet Admiral yester evening and had a small conversation which the details of ....have been relayed to me.

I have arrived back in Sirius far earlier than i was expecting and am sorting through all my paperwork that has mounted up for me.

So ..... straight to the point.....

We have an awful lot of business agreements in place at the moment and a new business deal is not what we were looking for at the moment....

BUT...... what i can say is that you and any of your friends are perfectly welcome to dock at Freeport12 because it is a FREEPORT...

You may use the facilities that we have for docking and also any other facilities that you require ....

But please be aware that we do not allow any visitors near the secure hangers or the control room which are heavily guarded by base security..

I will keep your proposal in mind and keep negotiations on the table for now and hopefully we may have more discussions but as i say for now we have enough business proposals and once new ones come available they can be discussed

Many thanks.

FREEPORT12 COO
Chief Of Operations
Zoners of Galileo

[Image: n7vWTcU.jpg]
Zoners
Of
Galileo

Leon Dante ......OFFICIAL UPDATE

THE ZONERS OF GALILEO MESSAGE DUMP IS NOW OPEN TO ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A CHAT OR MAKE SOME COMMENTS...