Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: POB Replacement Concept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello boys, girls, and assorted transgender individuals! Are you tired of your space stations looking drab and boring? Think that three docking bays on a stick is too 4.86? Well, BaseCo has the cure for your POBlems! We are proud to present the hottest new toy of the season, the MyFirstFreeportâ„¢ Kit!

Keep away from children under 5. Some assembly required, batteries not included.

Core 1
(View in 3D)
[Image: BqNje]

Core 2
(View in 3D)
[Image: 74U8m]

Core 3
(View in 3D)
[Image: QqVWq]

Core 4
(View in 3D)
[Image: gKOuJ]
Devs.
Push.
To.
Git/SVN.

NAO.
I see it being highly doubtful that new PoB models will be implemented before the rework is finished. The rework has some interesting things inside it that could use this actually. One of the new features is different PoB types, and it's rather easy for me to make it so they can have custom models.
(09-16-2018, 07:08 PM)Nodoka Hanamura Wrote: [ -> ]Devs.
Push.
To.
Git/SVN.

NAO.

I mean I could push it to git, but it would look pretty weird when upgrading to Core 2.

In all seriousness yes, please, continue.
I want that please
If you ask me, it looks good and all BUT I like the current model it screams out it's a player base, not an NPC one. I like the current POB look we have but this one looks good as well. Good work!
Daaaaaaaaaaaang.

Now, I don't think I can make the executive decision on whether or not this is going to be implemented, but this is Freelancer as hell and I look forward to seeing it in-game.
There should be more variations in POB models.
+1 for this.
New models without Core 4/5 and spending loads of sci data? I'm down for this.
I have no power whatsoever but I support this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5