Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Good bye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(09-20-2018, 08:54 PM)Neraxon Wrote: [ -> ]First off all, it is always hard to loose someone from the cummunity, but I hope you may change your mind someday and return.

I would like to know, you don't have to surely, why the event brought you to leave discovery ? See it as some last constructive criticism.

I have no good reason to apply for your stuff, since we don't know each other well, give it to people that really need it.

Viel Glück!

Well, It has already started with the first appearance of the Cultists (casual pewpew without any direction or storyboard on a RP server). I am a guy, who likes the RP of this game. Battles and tensions occur out of a reason etc.
Seeing today humans and nomads casually fighting together again cultists out of any (RP) reason just has given me the deathblow for "my" game.
Added to this.
It's not a secret that my reputation (justified or not justified, I don't care about that anymore, cause it just another headache with prevarication) is not a good one. Being not green with my persona is not a problem. However this has been reflected to my factions with the result of opportunities and options have been divided to a minimum.

In my opinion the community should learn to respect eachother from a healthy point off. Even it is just my feeling and opinion their is far too much ooRP going on nowadays.
Im sorry to see you go man. It sucks really.

If you wanna give me anything, itll jelp. Currently trying to keep a faction alive but its.. tough, to say the least.
Despite everything you were one of the first people active in official faction RP that I met on the server. While you were only active sporadically these past months or rather years I still feel sad to say you go. For me there are always people I get along with personally and people that I get along with when it comes to RP and my visions for factions. You were a person I got along with well on a personal level and I'll leave it at that.

I'm genuinely sorry to see you go.
(09-20-2018, 09:19 PM)HassLHoFF™ Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2018, 08:54 PM)Neraxon Wrote: [ -> ]First off all, it is always hard to loose someone from the cummunity, but I hope you may change your mind someday and return.

I would like to know, you don't have to surely, why the event brought you to leave discovery ? See it as some last constructive criticism.

I have no good reason to apply for your stuff, since we don't know each other well, give it to people that really need it.

Viel Glück!

Well, It has already started with the first appearance of the Cultists (casual pewpew without any direction or storyboard on a RP server). I am a guy, who likes the RP of this game. Battles and tensions occur out of a reason etc.
Seeing today humans and nomads casually fighting together again cultists out of any (RP) reason just has given me the deathblow for "my" game.
Added to this.
It's not a secret that my reputation (justified or not justified, I don't care about that anymore, cause it just another headache with prevarication) is not a good one. Being not green with my persona is not a problem. However this has been reflected to my factions with the result of opportunities and options have been divided to a minimum.

In my opinion the community should learn to respect eachother from a healthy point off. Even it is just my feeling and opinion their is far too much ooRP going on nowadays.

It's quite understandable, the RP fact, but honestly I see this kind of event as a different mode, like the PVE and the PVP modes on the other games. And the demonstration is that the server was clearly more "populated". The last cultist event I've seen was almost months ago. It seems a bit 'sudden and exaggerated a decision if it's for this. (My humble point)
I don't agree with the second point. When I've been interested in the consensus, you helped me with a lot of kindness.
Btw, there's always something to discover in life, and it's good to take a break and enjoy it's meaningfulness.
Hope to see you again. Good luck
[Image: 9JgJW2q.jpg]

The Supreme Mistress Derwishmaharisha Baha would like to have a refund for her ticket to Sol.

Send cash to Neotopia.
See you around,
Angels might want your stuff to hand out to new players? (i have enough)
Handing stuff to new players makes them leave because they get no feeling of accomplishment for having stuff.

Give your stuff to me!

ps: I'll even give you back... lets say... 25% of it when you're back in two weeks.
Ode ...
ok bye
give me ur stuff
i will be very active again
While we weren't exactly on what you'd call friendly terms. Still a shame to see. I did enjoy our arguments on occasion, and it was clear that differing opinions can bring about some good. I wish you luck in wherever the wind takes you.
Pages: 1 2 3