Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Who's dis? New number.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I'm a relatively old veteran of the game (Last time I checked I played this game around 2009-2014), couldn't get onto my old account on the forums, went by the name of Hiddyyy. But that account doesn't really matter, I know there's some kind of veteran aid thingy, but I'm not looking to reclaim my old stuff.

But yeah. I'm just leaving this here, so if by some miracle there's still someone here who remembers me, send me a pm on the forums so I can add you on something like Discord. (I think everyone used Skype back then, and I've no idea what I used to log in on that.) I don't know if I'll stick around for years but I'm happy to spend at least a little while in Sirius for nostalgia's sake.

Other than that, hello to all the new faces!
Hey! Welcome to the Disco, again)
Add me on the discord, Haris Ĺ eta#4205
From there I can show you how to earn money, pew and some other stuff if you want to.
Smile
Welcome back to Disco. Poke here and there should the need arise. Also, join >Here< to partake in shenanigans and memes. Last but not least, have fun Smile
Welcome back!
I kinda remember that avatar. Welcome back.
Boop

Hello I am a boopy moderator, if you need any help feel free to ask.
Welcome back! AaronCianci#8218 if you need anything on Discord.