Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: I'm Back!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings to all, many years ago I had the pleasure of knowing the freelancer game after being left by a friend from school. The truth is that I did not know many things but I learned just enough to have a great time and dedicate a handful of hours that I remember with great enthusiasm.

After so many years of yearning for it and waiting for a similar game that was so good, I was lucky enough to find this server. (happy)

I started playing last weekend and I can already say that I'm back in the game. I have a lot to learn but in a short time I have managed to have 9 digits of cash and explore most of the known universe. (I've gotten pretty hours xD)

I love this game and more now with more age, better computer and another way of seeing things. I still have a lot to learn from the factions and roles.

So if any of you wants to play with me, I'll be happy to do it. by the way I'm from Spain and my English is a bit bad but I think we understand xD

See you through space
Welcome back.
If you don't know, this is our huge discord server, with lots of experienced players and people willing to hang out or answer questions, so give it a look.

https://discord.gg/3UJhM6

Have fun out there. Hope to see you in space