Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: HISTORIC Message to every Order member and their dear leader Michal Golanski
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Private.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Oracle.Grand.Temple.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: UZEoBUH.gif]

On a Historic Day that Will Be Commemorated for All Time,
the People of Malta witnessed the Return of the Holy Spirits filled in Pride.

Blessed with Majestic Glory and the Songs of Heaven,
the Millions of Faithful celebrated in the Sight of the Eleven.

And in their Infinite Wisdom they Spoke to us,
Word and Vision carrying the Unbreakable Commands:

Malta and her Blessed Fields will be Protected Once Again,
and her Orange Gift to be Spread to all Domain.

All hail the Spirits the Almighty,
the Saviors of our Church and Family.
The Heralds of Hope,
and the Rulers of All.

Victory of the Light.

[Image: qtO1JRM.png][Image: mF7yV7h.png]

The masks have finally fallen. The National Council was feeding you for years the lies that the spirits are no longer part and parcel of Malta. And you, Golanski, ate it all up like the good fool you are. You have become too old and trusting, it is time for you to retire.

Now that the ruse has come to an end, see for yourself the grandiose welcome the fleets of Malta held for Them. You may have won a battle but it is insignificant in the grand scale of things. The years you gave us to prepare in the shadows will be your undoing. The Spirits have returned and our Victory is imminent.

Surrender to us, Golanski, and your life will be spared.
Do not make this any harder than it already is.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

[Image: JU5fzVq.png]

Colonel P. Becker : [Comm-ID]
|O| - The Order ~
Oracle Grand Temple : [Receiver-ID]
-- ~

Response : [Subject]

Guten abend,

I will be brief, as this transmission does not require much text to reply with.

The Legacy of Orillion cell has received your transmission and, in an unusually quick period of time, it has been decided that ignoring your forces has been a mistake. A very morbid error in judgement.

You will be, knowing your kind, happy to be informed that your ships are now considered open collaborators with the Nomads and their infested forces, and as such will be treated as such when in the presence of Legacy of Orillion cell vessels and bases. Please take this time to inform however many of the Maltese you've enslaved that we will respond in kind to your lapse in conscious thought, and any forces we find openly aiding enemies of the Human race will be pacified by any means necessary.

You've had your say, and now we've had ours.
Genieße die Hölle, denn ich werde dort warten, um dich zu führen.

Tschüss.

[Image: MzxHA15.png]
[DATA SECURED--....
[PARCEL FOUND - TRANSMITTING].........

---- -- -{ INBOUND TRANSMISSION }- -- ----

[Image: iS6Z5u4.png]

COMM ID----------Jonathan Kalh
-------------------------------Battlegroup Scarabeaus

RECEIVER ID----The Oracles
-------------------------------

ENCRYPTION
Impenetrable

*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

How typical, I always knew the Oracles had some part in all of this, But I never expected it to be this huge. Mark my words carefully, You all will be hunted down like the plague you are, No stone left unturned. The Amenhotep and all I can muster will descend upon you. Your corruption ends at Malta.

Jonathan Kalh
Captain of the Scarab|CV-Amenhotep

---- -- -{ TRANSMISSION TERMINATED }- -- ----

[PARCEL TRANSMITTED - CLOSING].........
[BEACON LOST]
[Image: fMctAUh.png]

"The Order Science Division will be keeping close tabs on Omicron Alpha, Malta, and the Oracles from here on out. Your hubris will be your downfall, as will your misplaced loyalty to creatures who would use you to meet their own ends."