Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Resheph loadout suggestions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thinking about picking one up, but seeing as I havent used a cruiser+ in god knows how long, and all the weapons are different now, I could use a few pointers.

Not seeing cruiser battle razors at carthage, are those available anymore? How do the missiles of varying types match up to the old pulse + mortar combo?
Cruiser razors were removed as they proved to be overpowered in conjunction with TS/TZ. Missiles are alright but I tend to prefer them on battlecruisers and battleships for taking out cruisers and gunboats. They just don't do as much damage and you'll always be able to hit a larger target fairly easily with a mortar anyway. I'd probably just rock mortar/pulse/prim on a Resheph myself.
I see, shame about the razors.

Tbh I was expecting the resheph to be a little more agile than it is, feels like I might have wasted the credits on it
The Resheph was scaled up and received the stats of a medium cruiser, including a lower turn rate. This was 's decision from when he was a balance dev and frankly I'm unsure how I feel about it, but, those are the facts.
uh no i didnt upscale the ship. It was a huge ship and rebalanced as medium cruiser. Added more armour/survivability and more guns aswell as better arcs but turn rate reduced.
Sorry I'm half asleep, meant to say the power core was increased. Anyway, yeah, its a medium with a lot of armor now.
I think you are sleeping Big Grin Powercore still same as before
Is it? Because that looks like a medium core. I thought it had a weird ultralight thing.
It had medium powercore and still same. It had less armour than thresher too. Thresher had 280k armor while resheph had 275K. We all know that Thresher was huge issue to Order capital ships now It is possible to counter Thresher.

Here is the loadouts i think it will fit
Support Resheph;
x1 Devastator Torpedo Launcher - Anti-Battlecruiser/Battleship very hard to counter with BC/BS Flaks
x1 Marauder Missile Launcher - Anti-Cruiser/Gunboat very efficient missile launcher use it often
x1 Light Mortar - Useful vs anything
x2 Cruiser Pulse - Long Range support, Pulse+Light Mortar+Devastator Torpedo is your long range engagement.
Rest Cruiser Primary Turrets

Dont forget that Cruiser Primary Turrets actually very good and more efficient than Cerberus Turrets so you can use them to kill Light Cruisers(Thresher) easly. Stay away from Nomad Cruiser and you'll be fine

Brawler Resheph
x2 Cerberus Turret or x2 Blaster Turret(if you have)
x1 Light Mortar
x2 Pulse Turret
Rest Cruiser Primaries

Again, don't get close to Nomad Cruiser because it is heaviest Cruiser in the game so it will easly take you out. Brawler Resheph can deal great damage but it is risky compared to support resheph
How is the desolator missile silo for it?
Pages: 1 2