Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Escape Pod Malfunctions are a bitch ain't they?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well....... it only seems hours ago that I was fighting for my life in Gallic space, I know that my Flagship Carrier Helena was hit quite badly, our air wing was destroyed and I was staring down the Barrels of two filthy Gallic Battleships. I called for the crew to abandon ship and to make their own ways home to Bushmills Station.

Once the last pod had released, I set the destruction sequence on the valiant Helena and made my way to my own pod, remembering at the last second that Ezzie our ships cat was still in my cabin, I had to go get her. We made it to the pod but one of the clamps refused to release and Helena went up like a Nova as her central core went critical.

I must have passed out and upon waking I find myself here on Matsumoto being told that 4 years have passed, that a passing Kusari freighter picked up my Pod which, thankfully, had working cryogenics and delivered me and Esmerelda to the medical facilities on this fine Battleship.

Where have my comrades in arms gone, what fates have befallen them, what of our home Bushmills in Coronado, I need to get back there.

I was lucky to have enough Sirius Credit cards to get into some card games and now have enough credits to pick up an old, antiquated Kusari rustbucket freighter, in which to attempt to rebuild my life.

Thank you so very much to the unknown Kusari Captain who recovered us and many thanks to the fine medical personnel on-board Matsumoto.

Now is the time to rebuild, to gain vengeance upon the filth that is Gaul, all of Gaul shall feel my pain and witness the loss of their friends, colleagues and families ..... as I have suffered.

To all Gauls, you may not see me coming for you, you may not know when I will hit you, but rest assured you will die like the scum that you are , I will take everything dear to you from you....

Fear the man who has nothing left to lose !

[[/color]/size]