Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Newcomer for Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G'day,
Kinda first time playing Discovery, but have played Freelancer years back.
Discovery is set up as a roleplay, but I'm not seeing many players on so far, and even less interaction between players in the game. Is this due to timezones IRL or are people not really on / interested much anymore?
Most of our players are European/Russian, and player count peaks between 18:00 to 20:00 server time. You can always check server time on the top right in the forums.

Welcome to Discovery.
Well, it's the natural course of things to die by age, but during peak-times we sometimes still manage to reach 100 players. That is usually in the european prime time, while the americans usually populate the server in these and the following hours. So, daily average is ranging from 30 to 70 people currently, sometimes even more, depending on day of the week and when the last patch went through.
Yeah, that's fair enough. Australia is asleep while the rest of you are playing lol
Welcome to Disco. Need any help? Poke around here and there. Also, Join >Here< to participate in some shenanigans.
Welcome to Discovery! I am ALWAYS hunting for role play, so feel free to add me on Discord - AaronCianci#8218 - and I'd be happy to have one of my characters bump into one of yours!

And, I'm US Pacific time...and off work at the moment...so I am around A LOT.
Sup. Welcome to Discovery, and good to have you.

Activity fluctuates all day long, but I find myself bumping into folks even when it's nearly dead.
As Durandal said, 18:00 to 20:00 UTC are the prime peak hours.

Like Aaron, I'm always down for a good bit of RP or an interesting encounter.
So, perhaps I'll see you out there!

Have fun Big Grin
welcome!

if you are in time zone with 0 player, it's not fun, but to stay positive, you can do everything Wink