Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Laser projectiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This sorta applies to this subsection so I guess I'll leave this here for now.

Originally, I liked the change of the laser projectiles for the aesthetics; however, as I continued to play I noticed all it did was wear at my eyes and make it harder to aim in many different scenarios. Obviously everyone is different, so some people may have a simpler time aiming with these new projectiles. But for those of us that enjoyed the aspects of the old projectiles, would there be any way to get .ale edits for the old laser projectiles alone back?
I've only dealt with the new Derringer effect and I have to say while I appreciate the effort put into upgrading it, the new projectile makes it immensely more difficult to use the weapons. If there are other lasers that have been subjected to the same changes I think they should be toned down a bit in favour of ergonomics.
I was planinng to open a poll about reverting the lasers back to what they were before, and offer the changes as an optional revert for those who actually liked it.

I'll open one in a bit.
Just please post it with before/after examples.
The Heavy Flashpoint one is WAY too chunky and that one's my fault. It's fun to put up next to a gunboat and watch as your VHF's projectiles have more girth than gunboat basics.
A friendly bump.
+1 actually. I prefer the smaller projectiles as well and never had issue with them being hard to see or anything.
Keep them on heavy flashpoints, the old projectile + sound always looked/sounded off.
(10-22-2018, 02:59 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]Keep them on heavy flashpoints, the old projectile + sound always looked/sounded off.

Agreed.
Cant say I'm a fan of the new effects at all.... a way to revert them would be very nice.
Pages: 1 2