Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hi there !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to all , I decided to start again . I played Discovery like 6 or 7 months in 2015 but had to quit it because irl. The thing is I never completed my goals in this mod because I am not a native English speaker so its not my first language. Bought a few Cargo ships back in those days however i could not reach them however it doesnt matter.

Basically I am looking for people who are newcomer like me. Most of the time I'm online like 5-7 hours a day.

To sum up; I am really happy to see this community still lives. Best wishes for all of our community thanks.. !!!!
Welcome back! I am also online A LOT, and would love to help out! Hit me up on Discord if you've got it - AaronCianci#8218 - or feel free to PM me!

I would give you character names in game, but I have like...15 of them...haha.
Henlo. Welcome back to Disco, again. If you need help with something, ask for discords and such. Join >here< to partake in shenanigans, be it help, be it in game partners, also dankest memes. Last but not least, have fun

hecc, wrong acc here