Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the Corsair Council
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
******incommming transmission*****
.increasing signal..
*****to: Corsair Council****
///subject: Apologies////

We, the HAF, after of being bearing to the Civil War, seeing to die to our brothers corsairs, fighting the ones against the other ones, in front of the eyes of our friends and enemies, wasting our heavy- fuel resources, weapons and munitions, ships and systems of communication, we found ourselves in the imperious need to elevate this message to the Corsairs Council to declare the following:

We wished to Elevate our Apologies for the last mistakes, many were of whom taken to like motives to desire to be done to vanish, what, regrettably, triggered in this civil war.

We declared that we Recognize the Council's Authority and his laws, we found this declaration in the fact that the HAF's all members are corsairs been born in Crete, formed in the principles that govern our nation.
We considered that neither corsair is enemy our and that we know a fundamental rule that the not kill to a brother corsair for no reason.

We have the hope that this message may be taken like a true proposal of peace on the side of the HAF to the Corsair Council

Signed.
HAF-M-SirDark, Commander in Chief
HAF-G-MarquezDelRiscal, Diplomatic CEO

////transmission ends////
***channel closed***

Ooc//
We, all the men and women in HAF promises not to rulelawyer, speak ooc, speak spanish, and recognize that the war was based on RP, and recognize the established corsair RP

Thanks for your attention.
***Incoming transmission***

Comm ID: [OPG-M]El.Conquistador

Greetings fellow HAF brothers. Yes, I call these men my brothers because they too are part of the Corsairs. Through this humble and peaceful message do they prove themselves that they are willing to listen to the wise words of the corsair council. Now I may not be a member of our beloved council, but I still want to wish you good luck HAF , and I hope all Corsairs can finally end this unnecessary war that wastes both our lives and our supplies. Our true enemies - The Outcasts and the Red Hessians are still pushing towards us and it's those we should focus our energy on!

Respectfully hermano Conquistador.

***Ending transmission***
* Incoming Transmission*
To: Hispania Armored Forces
Subject: Re. Apologies

Hola Amigos
Good to see. Very good to see.
We can end this useless civil war and focus on more important things. Important things such as our Red Hessien problem in the Omegas, the Bounty Hunters Guild Core throughout the Border Worlds and the Regulars throughout Sirius and the war with the Outcasts.

I am personally looking forward to our cooperation in the future HAF as with the rest of the Corsair groups Benitez Family and the Omega Pirates Guild. Hopefully everyone else will and everyone will forget of these events down the road and focus on the future.

Stay True and Fight Hard For the Glory of Crete and the Corsair Nation.

Regards
Ramirez Gonzales
Elder of the Brotherhood
'Stay True and Fight Hard'

End//
----------------------------
--- Incoming Transmission detectet---
--Decrypting in progress--
-Message Decryptet-

To: Hispania Armored Forces

Subject: Re. Apologies

i am pleased to see this.
The problems we had in Gamma only helped our Enemies.
Now we can focus on the real enemies and fight side by side.

Signed

Enrico Benitez
...incomming message...
...comm id:globalo, elder of The Brotherhood...
...to:HAF ...

i am happy that i see this. i am happy that we can now cooperate together against our enemies...

...end of message...
Finally. It seem your the most thick skinned of the corsairs so far. I fully accept this appology and wish you well. I do of course reserve the right to take you to task if you fail in your word. I will give you this chance. ANd this chance alone. If you defile our laws and beleifs again there will be NOTHING that will stop me.

OPG forces will remain on standby and Non agression until a council decision is reached.

Gentle out.
comm id: Ruben Lorca

...it is over... *drinking on the peace*

I'm really glad that this conflict in our ranks has found an end. Now we can continue to fight together against the real enemies of our nation.
***starting comm**

To our corsair Elders, who was here.

thankyou, here we have a big hope for the future in our nation.

Paraphrasing Gentle:

HAF will remain on standby and non agression until a council decision is reached, but we are sure that it will happen and the council's formal declaration will be published here.

For one strong and united Corsair Nation.

HAF-G-MarquezDelRiscal, Diplomatic CEO

***closed***
To ensure stability in future we need to come up with a plan to ensure we do not have these kind of misunderstandings again. To assist in this id like to suggest for a period of one week we send a diplomatic envoy from one faction to the other. Naturally it would be of best advantage if you were to supply an envoy to Benitez, TBH and of course the OPG. In return it is my thoughts that we should each presnet an envoy to you for the same period of time. During this time your members will hopefully form strong bonds with the existing factions and vice versa and if there is any problems resolving our relationship in the short term there will be a member of our own faction on hand within your own clan to help out. The player who is asked to do this should tag their ship in the following way [OPG-Envoy] or [HAF-Envoy] to identify to the members of each clan that there is a point of contact from their own clan to discuss any teething problems.

Let me know your thoughts on this/ it will of course require commitment from the other factions to be a full sucess but I can at least guarantee one OPG candidate ho will fly with you for a week. Me.

As a gesture of my goodwill I will setup a ship for this purpose as soon as our ships return to normal duty.

May the gods forgive us and let this bloodshed be forgotten.

Gentle out.
Great news hermanos the council has just finalised its decision on the state of war that existed between the council and HAF. We now can formally offer an end to this war. I would like to confirm that my offer for envoys remains open to the HAF and i will make a ship available to you at the next given opportunity.

May we be forgiven for our mistakes and live together in peace and prosperity.

Gentle out.
Pages: 1 2