Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Reset RepSheet to Default ID RepSheet (/resetrep)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good afternoon/morning,

Would it be possible to implement a rep sheet reset command? Let's say that if you have a Zoner ID mounted and you use the /resetrep, you get the default repsheet for the Zoner ID.
It should come with a price in credits and a week( or more?) cool down. This way people would not have to completely discard ships that they no longer use but they cannot sell due to extremely bad rep sheets.

Welp, that is it.
Have nice day! (sun)
Would be nice for criminal factions, I have so many ships that would be useless to most people because of the rep they gained on the BD ID. I feel like you’re going to get lots of people here saying use FLStat and use the bribes. But from an enjoyment perspective this’ll save a lot of time and mean you can do something more interesting.
I know that most people are ok with the bribes/ destroying depots. to get the rep they want. If I need to spend an hour or more to fix the rep for a ship that I bought for 20-50 mil less than the normal NPC price, I would rather just pay more and get a new ship.
Edit: Also, I usually just NPC my outlawed ships.
why not to use a typical droprep ex: /droprep GRN Wink to be more serious, it is annoying and long, but you must take care before. it's a real important thing, sometime you can make an error, after you must repair it!

if not the total criminal have nothing to do, just they have to reset. NO !
no. cause ingame actions have to have consequenses. a /resetrep and /renameme? no no no no
we aren’t necessary talking about fixing rep after going on a shooting spree. I was thinking about it from a resale of ships perspective. I’d also say in game consequences should come from other players, not from having a slightly askew reputation and having a few NPCs shoot at you that do approximately zero damage anyway xD