Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Target: RHA Cruiser "RHC-Goetterhammer"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: sUFh467.jpg]

To: All Bounty Hunters in Sirius
Subject: A Woman Scorned
Encryption: Absolute

To All Bounty Hunters in Sirius:

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. There's a reason that little piece of knowledge followed humanity across the stars. It's an ultimate truth.

This Red Hessian cruiser's commander decided that trying to extort 20 million credits from me was smart. He refused to negotiate, and even lost money by deciding to shoot at me instead of talk. Needless to say, I'm very disappointed not only in the damage to my vessel, but in his utter lack of business sense.

Let this message ring throughout Sirius: If you mess with Hisa Sachiko, she will mess with you back five times over. To that end:

I hereby offer any bounty hunter in Sirius the sum of 20 million credits for the certified destruction of this cruiser. This bounty is collectible up to five times, and will continue to be collectible until all five instances have been redeemed. Send me a comm with proof of destruction and a time indicator, and the money's all yours.

Furthermore, an additional 20 million credits will be paid for the identity of the captain of this vessel at the time that I was attacked, at approximately 00:55 Sirian time on 11 October. He didn't have the courage to identify himself, either.

Have fun boys. This will so be worth the cash.

With Love,
Hisa