Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: What games do people play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
War Thunder, Star Citizen (well what's currently available of it), CS:GO, TF2, and I'm currently working through Vanilla FL campaign again + Ace Combat 4,5,Zero via PCSX2 emulator
Aside of Disco, I also play TF2 (add pyro meme here) and Starcraft 2 as well.

Also playing a bit of Robocraft and AOE2HD, and Dawn of War Soulstorm with the Ultimate Apocaypse mod.
Star Citizen (rarely), CS:GO, Starcraft 2, Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion, Stellaris, used to play Fractured Space and Star Conflict. F-Zero and Metroid titles I do play alot (especially mods). Fast Futuristic Racing games like Fast RMX, WipeOut, Redout, Super Pilot are also my thing.

Lately am alot into Smash Bros Ultimate.
Freelancer Discovery - Rarely, mostly only for Coalition and GMG
Planetside 2 - Points for style (Currently only tryharding on my NC)
ArmA 3 - Creating missions and hopefully gonna finish my first Bundeswehr vehicles soon
Squad - Cause mu realism
Post Scriptum - Wehrmacht only, nothing can stop a K98
CoH 2 - Oberkommando west and his Sturmpioniere <3
When life allows me the time for some gaming:

#1 - Disco
#2 - Assassin's Creed | Odyssey (10 out of 10)
#3 - Silent Hunter 3 (I blame Vasko)
#4 - Rimworld
Started playing For Honor once more. Amazing!
Dwarf Fortress, CK EU and other paradox games, some PUBG, and ofc disco
Currently playing Ass Creed Greece Simulation, no shields and every battle is a brawl kind of rubs me the wrong way though.

Also playing Pathfinder Kingmaker, a troubled but we'll thought out dnd based rpg.
Destiny 2: Forsaken + Annual Pass
Kotor 2 with restored content mod. Thief: The Dark Project. Thief 2: Metal age. AC4:Black flag. Crusader kings 2. Serious Sam HD: The Second encounter
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11