Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: repply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
' Wrote:Ok then Patriot...

The reason I put you in bastille.

1. You deliberatly interupted a training session.
2. When I quized you about this you said "The pvp-rules and RP-rules don't apply, asking for duels is only a respect convention."

Now... that sounds an awful lot like you were deliberately disrespecting other people's gameplay doesn't it... It might well be a respect convention, but I have rather firm beliefs over respect. Ones which I'm more than happy to take over onto the server....

Then in none to uncertain terms calling me an idiot? Well, there you've just insulted another player...

Until you posted this thread attempting to drag my reputation all round the forum, I was going to release the character today, but given you did post it, you'll be there for another few days I think.

A few peices of advice

*Get some respect for the way other people may want to play the game.

*Learn when you're welcome to attack people and when you're not. This is something you could do with learning about reality as well as freelancer.

*Learn when saying nothing is a better option.

Your rudeness got you there and your continued rudeness will keep you there. Randomly attacking people in conneticut is something I have put people in bastille for before, especialy if they're interupting a training session, by shooting up participants of an arranged duel like you were. And y'know what, in the same circumstances I'd do it again.

As for accusing me of not doing my job properly. How dare you... Especialy when I was acting in the best interests of other people's gamepay and you were acting directly against them.

I'm under no obligation to post having put you (temporarily) in bastille. I've not fined you, nor stripped your guns. I'm just giving you a casual reminder not to be an arse to other players.

Calling you an idiot,where,your the only who insultme there,hummmmmmm nice tryohhhh and your training session,yea right,is it the purpose of the guard system?

[Image: screen421.jpg]

[Image: screen422.jpg]

[Image: screen423.jpg]

[Image: screen424.jpg]
are you trying to get yourself a perm ban? if not STOP, joe put you there for a reason, stop tryin to ruin his reputation. he is a good admin and did what he was supposed to do, got it?
' Wrote:are you trying to get yourself a perm ban? if not STOP, joe put you there for a reason, stop tryin to ruin his reputation. he is a good admin and did what he was supposed to do, got it?

yea right stop licking *** like that,he call me a jerk,i did not insult him anywhere,yea yea is a good admin,i vote for him *sight*

can i point out, the only reason he called you a jerk was probably because you were acting like one, and you keep giving him a bad reputation every topic you make like this, your previous topic was closed, no doubt in a few minutes this one will be. just get over it, your in bastille, not the end of the world.
Quote:5.1 PvP in Connecticut is freely allowed. No PvP or RP engagement rules apply, unless there is an event or a duel. In this system, players are not obliged to roleplay.

There was a duel.
And the point of connecticut is to have a safe place to go and pvp is you want to rest from RP, but there is no way that's a place to kill whatever you want. It has to be good for all, not only for you.
Hey, yeah, its clear: Admins and Moderators are bad, biased and unfair. It depends only on their mood, if people became santioned. Of course...

/Ironie off

Stop dancing, penguin. U have to imagine, that u are the one, who did something wrong. Please use the time to become cooler and think about it.
Don't you dare to insult my friend Sally over here... He tried to help you.
Could you try to take a deep breath, go OUTSIDE, and then return here... 2 day ban is not something people should be mad about. Look at the bright side, you'll see Bastille!:)
A very poorly constructed effort. Trial by forum is never okay, especially so when you're trying to fling mud at an admin.

Such behavior reminds me of "he who shall not be named" who also got a perm ban.

Not everyone agrees always with admin decisions, I know I do not always agree with them, but what matters is respect for the position of an admin, who has the interest of the server at heart, not his own gain. Lord knows they get squat for their slaving away at their keyboards.

Chill.

Quote:yea right stop licking *** like that,he call me a jerk

Your a jerk

Should i be sanctioned now?

/ironic

Look, if someone ASKS you like a normal human being, you DO as you are asked, like a normal human being, having respect for others and consideration of the best course of action, that would make everyone happy.
Ok... lets put a few little things in perspective. You called me an idiot while I was flying on my Planetform tagged and ID'd eagle. A screenshot you very conveniently don't have.

Second. I didn't call you a jerk, I said you were behaving like a jerk. You're not inherently bad. No one is, but you were exhibiting behaviour I don't deem to be appropriate. I gave you a wanrning, which you ignored, then had a dig at me and now you're doing it again.

I suggest you cool your mouth a little Patriot before it really lands you in some trouble.

You have got -one- character in bastille Patriot. Thats all. I put you there because you were disrupting other people's gameplay for no apparent reason other than you own gratification at winding them up. Now. I really think you should reconsider posting this kind of thing in the future.
Pages: 1 2