Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: ADMIN NOTICE: Factions jailed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Due to the whole situation getting a little old now, and certain other situations arising, both the OPG and
the HAF have been placed in Bastille, so you can continue your little war in there.
Unfortunately The OPG are on The Liberty side, and the HAF are on The Bretonian one.
Shout at each other please ...
And if we see another sanction report, frivolous, or otherwise, there will be repercussions, and from me,
a sense of humour failure. That, I assure you, you do not want to witness.
If and when you all get round the table and decide to get over it, then you can come out ...
Ball is now firmly in your court ladies and gentlemen.
Unfortunately, there are other issues to be dealt with concerning single players, those will be done
separately.

Hoodlum
Why do I have to be thrown into Jail for something other members did in my faction?

Why do I have to take responsibility for others actions?

Why do I have to be humiliated like this?
You hit the nail on the head there sir ... The word 'FACTION.' Reflects on everyone I'm afraid.
Why are we there? Also, OPG have only done -2- sanction reports I know off, large ones covering all of their screw ups, Jes, send me a Skype PM about this incident, would you?
' Wrote:You hit the nail on the head there sir ... The word 'FACTION.' Reflects on everyone I'm afraid.

I see - Well then I will consider staying faction-less during my stay at Discovery. Since the risk is too great for me to fall into another sanction thread if I'm told to be responsible for over 20 people.
OK.
At the moment this discussion is between the Admins and the -leader- of the OPG. If that's not you, do not post. -DL
*SNIP*

That's funny. I guess you didn't spot my post. Last time I checked the HAF aren't in the OPG, nor do you lead it. Consider the mild warning upgraded to promises of forum warnings. -DL

sorry I was in 3 forums to keep the infos updated and I couldt erase this post, plz do it for me

apologizes

greetings from: Mr Big Mistakes...

to the Discoverygc
The admin team may re-open this thread when they return to handle the issue of further communications. For now, this thread is closed. Without admin presence to handle the inflow is questions and concerns, this will serve for no further purpose than venting frustrations. -DL

[Image: DancingLock.gif]
Dusty, infact the leader of the HAF is perfectly within his/her rights to post here as the HAF have been jailed as well.

Both factions have taken this too far. Both faction have been attepting to get each other sanctioned in order to fulfil a personal vendetta. Both factions have been using under-level civilain ID'd ships to try to goad the other faction into doing something sanctionable.

-That- is why both factions are jailed. Now, unless you lot can learn to treat each other with respect and decency you'll be staying put.

THAT MEANS BOTH FACTIONS.

No more trying to set each other up, and certainly don't bring otherwise innocent groups into this. You're dragging yourself down enough as it is, without trying to bring other people into this.

The next time I hear about people deliberately trying to get each other sanctioned there will be serious trouble... You've both tried it, and as a result you're both in bastille.
Pages: 1 2