Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Wolfgang Weisen, Lane Hackers | From: Sebastian Wolff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: krb9HgI.jpg]

To: Wolfgang Weisen, Lane Hackers
Subject: You & My Brother
Encryption: Absolute

Mr. Weisen:

My father is dead. My brother Hunter's girlfriend is dead. I suspect Hunter is dead as well.

Per instructions that Hunter gave me in late September, I am reaching out to you. He said that you offered protection to our family. Unfortunately, it is too late for some. We managed to escape Rheinland and made it to Malta, but I and my remaining family - my mother Emilia, my boyfriend Thomas, Hunter's best friend Niklas and his wife, Hannah - are not comfortable staying here. The Maltese are a brutal, violent people, with no subtlety whatsoever. I have no desire to keep my family in this place.

Does your offer still stand? We have little to offer the Hackers - we're aboard a stolen Ragnar-class transport with just enough supplies to defend itself from the most basic threats. Undoubtedly, the Union is still hunting for us. But my brother trusted you enough to give me your name, and to direct me to you. I would seek to learn more about how you knew him...and what will be necessary to find out who is responsible for the losses my family has suffered. Assuming the Hackers are more reasonable than the Maltese, I would happily offer my service to your organization in exchange for your aid.

I hope to hear from you soon. We cannot get away from Malta fast enough.

Sincerely,
Sebastian Wolff

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Operative.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 2.png]

Mr Wolff,

Your brother is a Kusarian? That's one weird family tree over there. Nevertheless you used the correct keycodes and passwords in order to contact me privately so I will have to accept your word. Not that I have any other option, a Lane Hacker's word is an oath and it cannot be broken.

Please come visit me in Mactan Base. I know a way to keep your family safe from Corin Frei's hunting dogs. It is called Med Force Enterprises. But let's talk about all the details on a face to face meeting, as I don't really trust your terminals. Oh and don't forget to bring all your family with you, I don't have infinite resources and contacts to send everyone somewhere else.

Kind regards,
Wolfgang Weisen

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...