Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: My Download is Curupt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I have installed Freelancer succesfully, I have installed FLMM 1.3 Successfully, I then download the 4.84 Mod once the mod is dont on the internet, It starts to load on my FLMM, 2/3 of the way through a message saying:"Access to C:\Program Files\Freelancer Mod Manager\mod\Discovery484\EXE\Common.dlll was denined" The mod then shows up on FLMM mods list, when i try and activitate it a message comes up saying "Error:FlMM has determined that "Discovery Mod v4.84" Won't activate propually *Missed Line* This was only the test run, so no files were changed (besides being decompressed). I resotre backups but still wont work.

I have tryed installing it onto different areas of comp and reinstalling and uninstalling etc etc... but it wont work.

On a rare occasion it all worked well and i managed to load 4.84 but when i went on my account *I have played discovery a long time but i had a new Computer and now it wont work* and my ships where named"????" and once i clicked on them the Game Shut down.

I know my file is corrupted but ive tryed all the downloading areas i can.

My email address or msn is ancientpanda@hotmail.co.uk. All Help would be Most Apreciated

Many Thanks,
RedDwarf
un install flmm and delete the mod u dled. go back check the folder that is still there and delte the folder do a fresh install of flmm and the mod. Worked for me when i had that problem.
Ok Ivd done that and it worked except that my ships are all ???? named still and when i click on one of them the game still shuts down.