Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Looking for an old ship/pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm looking for screenshots of the old Zoner Bustard light carrier. I like the design of it and want to see if I can recreate it as a model out of Lego or something similar, but only have the one pic. Anyone help me out?
There is another file at the Wiki. A Screenshot

Bustard 1

Edit: Link fail fixed
Oh cool; are there other shots at different angles anywhere else? I've been scouring the internet without much luck.

EDIT: I found this shot https://www.moddb.com/mods/discovery-fre...er-carrier but would appreciate a couple more if anyone's got em!
That's the Geb order carrier, not the bustard. To my knowledge that model was never used for the bustard, it's just a mistake on the wiki.
You haven't been around for a decade. It was the Bustard before Swallow's model was used for it, about one year ago.
(10-24-2018, 03:03 AM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]You haven't been around for a decade. It was the Bustard before Swallow's model was used for it, about one year ago.

Ah, well aint that a slap in the face for the order, lol
(10-24-2018, 01:51 AM)stardust2101 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh cool; are there other shots at different angles anywhere else? I've been scouring the internet without much luck.

EDIT: I found this shot https://www.moddb.com/mods/discovery-fre...er-carrier but would appreciate a couple more if anyone's got em!

I didn't find anything else at the wiki. Good luck anyways.
The model appears to still be in the mod's install folder

C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Discovery Freelancer 4.89.2\DATA\SHIPS\DISCOVERY\jinx
The file is bargemk2.cmp.

Load it up in your 3d model software of choice or whatever to view it at any angle you want. Preferably not HardCMP or you get a quality rendering like this (its also annoying to move around the model):

There you go various angles in high resolution

aint i nice (happy)

[Image: xNIW9Vat.jpg]

[Image: HhtYY8yt.png]

[Image: 7znrCtKt.png]

[Image: zCeYsS0t.png]

[Image: Ptjanjyt.png]

[Image: 5b5WSqBt.png]

[Image: nfQZrN7t.png]

[Image: CJcGiLAt.png]

[Image: P4GkK4Xt.png]

[Image: D5G5vh6t.png]

[Image: JoC2D8Dt.png]
Thanks guys, you are awesome! I went looking for it but couldn't determine precisely which one it was and kinda gave up. Much appreciated!