Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings from Germany
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, i'm here since abou a month and after what happend just a few Moments ago, i think i really should intodruce myself.

I'm Nightowl (or Radick) in this Forum, and i was offline for about six years.
Now im 40 years old and can't get my fingers from Freelancer any longer.

I played Freelancer about 2 years (and up to 20 Hours per week) befor my "outtime" (most of them on an other Server) and so i know some old, but less new tricks.

Why i say "hello" here now?
It may be more are reson, not an excuse, but sometime i missunderstand the Ingame-Chat. My english can defently be better, and so i can happen that i don't get what you whant from me.
It's not my target to be harsh or make fun of you, my english simply not better.
I'm doing some training but with 40 year you don't lear so fast as if you are 15...

So, if i harsh you or you think i make fun of you, just say it. Be shure, that is not my Goal!
My target is, that we all have fun together and not fun about someone.
Grüß dich Wink

Nice to see another fellow german player here, have a nice stay!
I saw some Username where i think in know this peope. And i think we have many Player from Germany on this Server.
Hallöchen

Enjoy your stay in discovery, and yeah, I think we probably got around +10 german peps here, most of them are in [RM], so feel free to join :3
Na Hallo! Smile

I agree with what Harrow wrote above. Good to see another fellow German :3
And don't worry about your English. It's not the worst one I ever read and it's definitely understandable ^^
If you don't understand what someone wants from you, or means with a written message, simply write him a private ooRP (out of Roleplay) message ingame (target him and write "/t //MESSAGE") and ask him, what he meant Smile
Most of the Community will tell you again and try to help you understand. Smile

Anyways, have fun playing Freelancer again Smile
See you in Space o7
Moin moin.

Even with 40 years your english might improve here.
Grüß dich, Servus und Hallo Smile

Yeah, there's a lot of Germans here, actually. And with practice your english will improve.

Also, Lambda is lying. I know quite a few Germans in Disco that aren't in [RM]
>8)