Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LH~ | From [MLA]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: HiQieq0.png] To: Lane Hackers
Date: 28/10/825AS

Dia is Muire dhuit to ye, Lane Hackers

I'm ye man Roy Mckenney of the Molly Liberation Army, We ay responsible fe the bulk of operations revolvin around our home systems of Dublin an Derry, maybe known te ye as Poole. It's my understandin there's a previous relationship between yeselves an me people, so oi'm sure oi need not tell ye much more of us

Now, oi shall just cut straight te me point.. We's lookin at upgradin our shipyard up here in Derry, well we's lookin te be makin several upgrades that nae only just decrease 'em production times but also te service ships o' a greater size. Ye see, roight now we can only service them ships o' destroyer class or less due te tha restrictions o' our shipyards structure. What we'd be lookin from ye good selves is some assistance on tha matter at hand, if ye could see it clear te help us oi'm quite sure we can compensate ye correctly, nae including the benefits o' a stronger allied force on the Bretonian border if we could provide our lads wit a better class o' vessel.. We'd be willing te line ye good pockets with Dublin Gold o'course

So, what dya say? dya think ye can assist the Mollys??

R Mckenney
Field Marshal Roy Mckenney
Molly Liberation Army

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Good evening, Field Marshall McKenney.

I should acknowledge, this is not the sight we see every day, especially since we haven't heard from the people of Dublin for a while: a routine check on archives have revealed the last contact between our groups... roughly two years ago.
This is quite a major period of silence, if you ask me. But this does not mean we forgot our... empathy with them, and the past, where an alliance was once forged. I could not witness it, but i am familiar with it from the words of my colleagues.
But let us put the pleasantries aside and get straight to the point.
You are in need of supplies. We could provide them - but first you should provide us with a list of goods.
We will discuss your part of this agreement after we assess the amount of efforts required to be put into that project.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

Dia dhuit young Miss, a pleasure te make ye acquaintance

I see ye points about our lack o' communications between our two groups o'er recent years, o'course tha Molly and the Lane Hackers have nae real reason tae cross paths all too often so it seems. But if i recall correctly ye operations still find yeselfs bringing goods into both Dublin and tae and fre Newcastle, such is the reason fe us approaching ye good selves on this occasion.

Now, tae business.. We have it in our understandin that the great acquires o' information and technical wizards that ye are ye have both the experience an connections we be lookin fe.. Ye see, we lack tha technological advances o' some o' our neighbours. What exactly we's requirin on this occasion is some kind o' assesment o' sorts on our current shipyard and recommendations and suggestions, plans whatever, tae upgrade it fe the aforementione'd reasons

Is this somethin ye think ye can de Miss? And aye, ye need nae worry about what the Molly can de fe ye, ye help the Molly and ye have ye mans word fe it, eh

R Mckenney
Molly Liberation Army

...uploading.data...

Field Marshall.

I will be making no predictions, but i would still like to pay a visit to the shipyard and assess the state of the shipyard myself. Expect my arrival soon enough.

Excellent!

Ye be meetin with my man Shaemus O'Hara, a true Dubliner if ever there was. Oi'll be sure te have some quaters an a few luxuries set aside fe ye short stay. If ye not knowin already ye can find tha shipyard, named Foyle, at sector 3B/C in tha Derry system

See ye soon then Miss

fe Dublin, fe the Republic

R Mckenney
Molly Liberation Army

...uploading.data...

Field Marshall.

Yesterday, we have paid a visit to Foyle with my colleague, Maximillian Largo, and evaluated the condition of the shipyard according to your request. There will be a few points i would like to point out:
  • First: Drydocks upgrade and expansion.

To meet the requirements of planned assembly lines upgrade - the other shipyard assets should be upgraded as well:
    20.000 units of Hull Panels.
    20.000 units of High Performance alloy.
    10.000 units of Optical Chips.

• Second: Assembly lines automation and upgrades.

While utilizing the philosophy of "simplicity and reliability", manual labor will simply be inefficient if you wish to ever see Foyle capabilities to meet that of competing shipyards. We will also provide a simple automation software to control the newly provided Robotics:
    30.000 units of Robotics.
    16.000 units of Industrial Hardware.

Aside from that, i would strongly suggest to vastly improve the security measures around the shipyard.
This would include installing a jamming array to Foyle, bolstering the scanner array capabilities of the Fort Coleraine, and surrounding the whole area with peripheral defense platforms.
This, however, is an optional suggestion and will be worked upon should you express your desire and allowance for us to address it as well, along with the generic upgrades.

Date: 29/10/825AS

Well oi'm impressed Miss, I did'n expect such a quick turn about

It seems ye 'ave a great understandin o' the process an have it all worked out nicely fe us. So oi assume ye also offerin ye future services once the Molly can raise up the required materials and what av'? As in ye technical assistance in puttin all them previously mentioned materials together. Ye see, the materials can be 'acquired' but we ain't exactly got a team o' operatives qualified in them fields.

With regards te ye automation what'av ye, that'll take some sellin te the boys.. The Molly, ye must understand, are a proud.. 'ardworkin people, an they dunny take too kind te robots takin jobs off good 'ard workin families. Tha said, i shall see wha i can do.. progression is tha key after all, eh. Oi'll organise tha commodities in anticipation o' a favourable vote from um anyway

With regards te ye other points, we 'ave other things in the pipeline fe physical defence systems and what ave'ye, but oi see nae reason not te be upgradin our scanner and radar jammin capabilities too, alongside this here project

R Mckenney
Molly Liberation Army

...uploading.data...

Field Marshall McKenney,

We understand that the people of Dublin find pride in their craftsmanship, and no robot will ever be able to provide the same quality as the human do with their perception, but we have addressed your request from the point of view of efficiency and production capabilities over the value of manual craftsmanship - it was clearly stated between the lines in your message.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Indeed, we will be staying on Foyle for a while - the proposed modifications do involve the participation of me and my colleague directly.
As soon as the shipments are accomplished - please, provide the cargo manifests on this channel so we could start organizing the upgrades.
Let me know if you would need any logistical assistance arranged.

...uploading.data...

Field Marshall McKenney.

We have brought a basis for the automation software to Foyle. Have you had any progress with the list i have provided?

#1 #2

Would you need any logistical assistance?

Date: 20/11/825AS

Oi apologise sincerely fe me late reply Miss, me services were required in Newcastle an as such a've had little time te get back te ye till tha now.

Oi received conformation from tha good Captain O'hara on tha arrival o' ye items te Foyle Shipyard. just o'er a week ago. Be assured Miss that preparations ay well underway fe the acquisition of tha remainder items an should be ready fe ye inspection on Foyle very soon

Tis true, the points ye make on automation, an oi shall use ye points when oi next address me Molly brethren on tha process

R Mckenney
Molly Liberation Army

Pages: 1 2