Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Marsflyer ship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok,for the first time since im on this server i buy the marsflyer ship,just for try it,and i discover two thing,first its ugly thats have no sense,and second,is this normal,when you use the weapon,its drain the energy in 1 second?

I would also like to know WHO in fact can use that ship,which ID,Reps,etc........
and about the infocard of the ship,its write these ship come from a alien invasion of the old earth,but do we have something write somewhere about those alien,a RP,a story,anything?

Thanx you
1. Yes, its ugly.

2. Yes, it drains its weapons rediculously fast and in my opinion, if you use anything but its assigned weapons you are OORP. Same goes for transfering Martian (come on, people) tech to other characters. Despite mad crazy engergy drain... Not sure why they'd do it.

3. Umm... Martians use it. For one. I tried making a Martian for kicks, but then the Harvester SHF came out and I was like, "If I can only play for a few months, then why bother?" Not sure who else'd really be able to use it.
' Wrote:1. Yes, its ugly.

2. Yes, it drains its weapons rediculously fast and in my opinion, if you use anything but its assigned weapons you are OORP. Same goes for transfering Martian (come on, people) tech to other characters. Despite mad crazy engergy drain... Not sure why they'd do it.

3. Umm... Martians use it. For one. I tried making a Martian for kicks, but then the Harvester SHF came out and I was like, "If I can only play for a few months, then why bother?" Not sure who else'd really be able to use it.

4. The infocard states that it's a relic of the 1940's and 50's. Simply absurd...

5. It's a flying goldfish.

6. It sounds like said goldfish is choking on a snail that drowned in beer.

As to WHO can use it:

It is (kinda) a civvy ship, but sold on an Order base. Mounting IRON HAMMERS doesn't dent the energy on it.

My advice: Run. Run as far away from it as you can.
It's a oorp ship, and is getting replaced. There is no one that should be using it or it's weapons in rp.
' Wrote:4. The infocard states that it's a relic of the 1940's and 50's. Simply absurd...

5. It's a flying goldfish.

6. It sounds like said goldfish is choking on a snail that drowned in beer.
As to WHO can use it:

It is (kinda) a civvy ship, but sold on an Order base. Mounting IRON HAMMERS doesn't dent the energy on it.

My advice: Run. Run as far away from it as you can.

7. The only thing its good for is wrecking into Toledo

8. Sell it:P
So what will happen to all its guns? If i just go buy a marsflyer and take all its stuff off of it and onto another character what will happen?
' Wrote:So what will happen to all its guns? If i just go buy a marsflyer and take all its stuff off of it and onto another character what will happen?

you get sanctioned.

Anyways, the marsflyer is being replaced with the Harvester Drone SHF. My lane hacker has plans to use some of these ships post-4.85 when they're available.
NO WAI! i want to try it lol just for fun.
These ships its only a toy, try to support the sound for a minute, im sure you get a headache.

Repeat, its a toy, and the price, wow, you can buy a gunboat or some codenames with all these credits.

sell it.

bye

It's a daft little easter egg really.

In terms of who could use it. I think it should be used as some rare, failed Order experimental ship.
Pages: 1 2