Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Meallan Dagon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Bc2Hvf0.png]

Source:.......... Unknown location, Vespucci
Sender ID:......Justin Blake
Encryption:....001101011
Subject:..........Project

Good evening.

I don't think we met before, but there'll be time for that. I've heard about your most recent feat and I have to admit I'm amazed. Confused, but also amazed. In case that reconstructing one relic from the past wasn't enough for you, there is another one that has seen better days. A picture's worth a thousand words so I'll let it do the talking. It has some potential, don't you agree?

[Image: uzBqDUH.png]

Justin Blake
Major, Atacama Cohort

[Image: aTgQX6H.png]
[Image: QQWKvSj.png]
Name: Meallan Dagon
Subject: Warspite

The 'Spite..

Before I even talk about her.. I knew it, I bloody knew it that my face in Southie, working on a gen one Osiris would be triggering alarms like a Valor showing up in front of Manhattan. I was even betting on my transport to Vesp being man-handled. That's why I didn't took it.

While you and your green hooded pals may be confused to the why I was there, suffice to say that I have a soft spot for cold, hard, old ladies like that Osiris. I don't care who's footing the bill as long I can make them fly and do what they were made to do. Not a popular opinion but those birds deserve it.

And now, you have the ballsack of not only eyeing Glass's Judi, you are also aching to trigger me to get the 'Spite running.

Is that it?

Dagon.

People talk too much, can't blame them. Osiris in Southampton's dry dock and a Hellfire Legion officer on board is not a common sight. As for you, we'd be talking eye to eye right now if I wanted to. But, I found that people are more compliant when they come on their own, not as captives.

Glass is gone, so is her crew. The ship is abandoned, rotting in the field. Does it deserve such fate? As you said, this is not what it was made for. It was made for something much better. This'll be put into motion, with or without you on board. Though, I'd prefer the former.

Don't worry, it won't be charity work.

Justin Blake
Major, Atacama Cohort

Blake.

Glass ain't gone. She's comatose. For the better part of the last two years now. Pretty long haul for a person. Even longer one for the 'Spite, getting cleaved by rocks and 'roids wherever she is.

I was the one that delivered the final design and was the head in the production line that churned her out and the other first four. Can't say it feels right to leave her be, or let some wannabe jury-rig bad parts into her. So yeah. You got me.

But there are specifics we got to talk. Concessions. And demands. I ain't looking for cash or a better future. I fix things. I make things. That's what I am and what I do. I would be lying if I said I was anything but.

I do love my family though, and your green goblins, the Gaians, were aching to shoot my family a while back. So first things first, that old lady will never shoot anything with 'Dagon' attached to the IFF metadata. Secondly.. Well. We'll talk about that later. If we agree on that, you got yourself a date.

And if so, you bring the beer.

Dagon.

Comatose... Gone... I see no difference. She ain't coming back. Hellfire's not too eager to claim the ship either so someone needs to take care of it. I'm glad there's more people around that think the same.

I said it won't be charity work. I am no businessman but I know that everything comes with a price. Name yours and I'll make sure to deliver. I do hope you know some things could be difficult to accomplish due to nature of relations between our groups. As for the initial request, consider it done. Should this successfully be concluded, I'll make sure no Gaian touches Dagons, ever again.

Cold ale's already waiting.

Justin Blake
Major, Atacama Cohort

Blake.

Very well. Name a place and time. I'll be there.

Dagon.

Not that I don't trust you, but I do have to take some precautions. I'll have my boys pick you up at the location. Vespucci, grid square A-6. 18:00 Sirius time, two days from now. That'll give you enough time to pack your bags and get ready.

Come alone. And... No tricks.

Justin Blake
Major, Atacama Cohort

Blake.

I'm waiting. I'm in a 2303-'Sunburst'. IFF data and metadata follows.

Come on, Legionnaire, time's wasting.

Dagon.