Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: NEMP: Freeport 11
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Tempted to have Core| destroy people trying to repair the freeport again, like the good old days
(11-09-2018, 07:17 PM)Backo Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2018, 07:12 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]No one is gonna do this event while the core event is active, much more money to be made transporting iridium

Then nobody is gonna have a dockable Freeport 11.

this is the idea
'Crons, free of zoners.

Next stop, Freeport Nine.

<3
(11-09-2018, 07:26 PM)Wesker Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2018, 07:17 PM)Backo Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2018, 07:12 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]No one is gonna do this event while the core event is active, much more money to be made transporting iridium

Then nobody is gonna have a dockable Freeport 11.

this is the idea

+ E
(11-09-2018, 07:22 PM)Kalhmera Wrote: [ -> ]Two events in one area kinda blows, I love the activity the crons are getting but I think this should have waited

Have to agree honestly. Would have been cooler if Alabama was the target, because then it'd be like combining the events together in a series. If someone threw in a jump hole generator in Rho after that, it'd be bloody brilliant. Anyway, one of them will get prioritised over the other.
Though, I like the other scenario too again, we did not have other high priority target other than FP 11. No need to wait either, in my opinion, I like the two events thing at same time. It should draw majority of players there and it might make some interesting relationships. The FP will take longer to repair, supliers and pirates will gather. We need a bit of chaos. Makes things different a bit.

Who knows what we will bomb next.
i was logged for some time .. maximum 2 players in delta far from fp11 ..., max 4 on lost mining!! there was more players in leeds than delta .. much more!!!! even with bad internet i didn't saw any special action .. i really don't know why i can barely play this game, some times i even can't because of loss and lag, and have no problem playing games like world of tanks but ok ... !!! all action was in magellan!!! even in new york there was more action in delta!!! my question is .. why the FK is always a zoner base? and why not a zoner base controlled by an official faction? i still remember years ago the corsairs ... the b hunters,.. even order bombing fp 11 because ... because they wanted and could, since there was no rules against it!! why they did that? don't know!!! maybe their ego was low and wanted a easy victory against few zonnies!!! and now ... nothing changed!! is it worthy to have that base on the game? is it even worthy having zoners on the game? no!!! Fk the zoners!!! Remove the Zoners from the game because it is useless to have a faction that only is good for punch bag, and for some to have bships to farm nomad remains. End this crap for good! people are bored? Well why don't pick their ships and go kill their enemies, that their id say that are? noooo! let's kill zonnies that can't do anything! If someone piss of any other faction, fr5 him .. even players, but some one do anything agains zoonies ... who cares right? official zoner factions? LOLOL where are they? will they do anything? hell no! first i rarely see one member of those factions, second probably some belong to those factions that like to shoot zonnies, and third . they don't Fing care about the others as long their ships don't get hit!!

and about the other event ... really great because the zoners id could mine but now ... they don't have a friendly base to support then! where is the rp on that? none!

many times i couldn't join the game becasue the server has full .. i left the game because of a lot of crap like many did, i decided to return and again ... all the crap continues!!! i regreat returning!! and i'm not the only one and i even saw players leaving while i was here ... maybe is time for me to leave again ... who cares right? it is jsut one more! yes .. one more .. one of many! pn old times the comms channel ..2 3 and even 4 pages per day, and now ... sometimes a person send a message and only days after it get the respond! marketplace was blooming ... ships of all kind were sold every days and now ...

wel enjoy shoting zonnies insted your id enemies ... who cares right? long live rp!!
(11-09-2018, 08:35 PM)Lusitano Wrote: [ -> ]i was logged for some time .. maximum 2 players in delta far from fp11 ..., max 4 on lost mining!! there was more players in leeds than delta .. much more!!!! even with bad internet i didn't saw any special action .. i really don't know why i can barely play this game, some times i even can't because of loss and lag, and have no problem playing games like world of tanks but ok ... !!! all action was in magellan!!! even in new york there was more action in delta!!! my question is .. why the FK is always a zoner base? and why not a zoner base controlled by an official faction? i still remember years ago the corsairs ... the b hunters,.. even order bombing fp 11 because ... because they wanted and could, since there was no rules against it!! why they did that? don't know!!! maybe their ego was low and wanted a easy victory against few zonnies!!! and now ... nothing changed!! is it worthy to have that base on the game? is it even worthy having zoners on the game? no!!! Fk the zoners!!! Remove the Zoners from the game because it is useless to have a faction that only is good for punch bag, and for some to have bships to farm nomad remains. End this crap for good! people are bored? Well why don't pick their ships and go kill their enemies, that their id say that are? noooo! let's kill zonnies that can't do anything! If someone piss of any other faction, fr5 him .. even players, but some one do anything agains zoonies ... who cares right? official zoner factions? LOLOL where are they? will they do anything? hell no! first i rarely see one member of those factions, second probably some belong to those factions that like to shoot zonnies, and third . they don't Fing care about the others as long their ships don't get hit!!

and about the other event ... really great because the zoners id could mine but now ... they don't have a friendly base to support then! where is the rp on that? none!

many times i couldn't join the game becasue the server has full .. i left the game because of a lot of crap like many did, i decided to return and again ... all the crap continues!!! i regreat returning!! and i'm not the only one and i even saw players leaving while i was here ... maybe is time for me to leave again ... who cares right? it is jsut one more! yes .. one more .. one of many! pn old times the comms channel ..2 3 and even 4 pages per day, and now ... sometimes a person send a message and only days after it get the respond! marketplace was blooming ... ships of all kind were sold every days and now ...

wel enjoy shoting zonnies insted your id enemies ... who cares right? long live rp!!

Don't you see that nearly all are concerned that it was not the best decision to attack a FP once again?
I am pretty sure everybody has learned from this and the next threat prolly will be not against a Zoner base.

However I remind you that there are also much Zoner players for sake of Zoner RP outthere.
(11-09-2018, 07:40 PM)PRJKTLRD Wrote: [ -> ]Who knows what we will bomb next.

you could bomb nothing since no one likes nemp events in the first place
(11-10-2018, 12:27 PM)Saronsen Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2018, 07:40 PM)PRJKTLRD Wrote: [ -> ]Who knows what we will bomb next.

you could bomb nothing since no one likes nemp events in the first place

I think you wanted to say those on the bombed side. We do not like many things either, but they happen, that's how it is.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13