Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Planet Gammu Locked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

weird things happened I'm not sure if its a bug or something intended, but I discovered Planet Gammu, landed, purchased the Rep Hack from the AI in the bar my rep went from white (almost red) to white (almost green) and I could see missions in the mission tab. I decided to pick no mission and launched to space and when I arrived in space my rep went back to white (almost red) and the planet is now locked they "don't want my kind".

I think I kinda lost 700k for the rep hack which isn't that bad, but the planet locked is strange and I can't figure out how to farm rep with them they don't hate or like anyone.

Can someone shed some light on the situation? Thanks.

[EDIT: I have a corsair ID]
What ID do you have?
Looks like a rephack. What's your ID? Certain IDs have foxed reputation with certain factions, which will return "normal" after you undock.
Corsair ID, that's what I figured after thinking about it for 10 mins maybe the ID.... So I guess reverting to another ID could solve this out?
Corsairs are rephacked no dock with AI because they're not really good friends, so, I'm not sure if Freelancer ID is rephacked too but you can try.
Strange... reverting to the freelancer ID didn't fix it planet still refuse me Sad I'm just wondering if I'm permanently locked with them because I kinda screwed up with the rephack :S Maybe another AI base will accept me.
Okay well, I think most if not all factions are rephacked no dock, including zoners.

So as far as I'm aware, it looks like only aux and AI can dock
Thanks. If I ever decide to go AI. I will simply create a character and go straight for AI ID. Was just wondering what was happening, so thanks a lot.