Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: can't sell what bought - Invicta Resarch Complex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello great masters! I'm in big trouble, I need your help. I just lost 100 million. I was buying Azurite Gas at the Invicta Research Complex in Omicron Rho. But I bought the wrong item, which cost 100 million credits a single unit. And now I can not sell it back, the base does not accept, says it can not receive because it has reached the limit. Could I be reimbursed? I'm sorry for this.
You've bought it from a Player owned base. You should contact owner of the PoB to refund you the 100 million, if he wants to.
(11-16-2018, 05:44 PM)~Chio Wrote: [ -> ]You've bought it from a Player owned base. You should contact owner of the PoB to refund you the 100 million, if he wants to.

Seriously, a human? I'll never get it back. I'm going back to Pensylvania and starting over with Helium. It will be faster and less painful than waiting for the goodness of this race.
There are some decent people around.
(11-16-2018, 05:58 PM)othernation Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2018, 05:44 PM)~Chio Wrote: [ -> ]You've bought it from a Player owned base. You should contact owner of the PoB to refund you the 100 million, if he wants to.

Seriously, a human? I'll never get it back. I'm going back to Pensylvania and starting over with Helium. It will be faster and less painful than waiting for the goodness of this race.

Instead of assuming and making yourself look dumb how about you ask the person who runs it. My guess is If it's in omicron rho it has to be approved by the core and will know
(11-16-2018, 05:58 PM)othernation Wrote: [ -> ]

Don't judge the whole race. I'm not owner of the pob so it's up to you what you want to do. Next time be more cautious.
(11-16-2018, 06:01 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]There are some decent people around.

You would be surprised XD
Theboredbriton#3627

Discord me Smile
(11-16-2018, 05:58 PM)othernation Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously, a human?

Welcome to Multiplayer.
(11-16-2018, 06:40 PM)Silverlight Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2018, 06:01 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]There are some decent people around.

You would be surprised XD

Or if you are not using Discord, PM me. We'll sort it out.
Pages: 1 2