Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Wolfgang Weisen, Lane Hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: GC_bla.png]

Konbanwa, Mr. Weisen.

It has been a while. I hope you are doing alright? Excuse me for bothering you but I've had enough of playing games with your one Deceiver there. Get the Professorship to transfer whatever this is about to your responsibilities. Thank you a lot in advance.

Until soon.

[Image: FZ7he12.png]
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Fixer.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: 66WOzop.png]
[Image: 105.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Ah my little flower.

I am doing alright but my instinct tells me that you are a bit tense lately. Only that would explain why you expect the Professorship would even bother to care for your little girly squabble. Private communications are generally irrelevant to us. If you two have period and want to exchange insults, that's your fetish, all you need to do to stop the other is to press the "block" button on your end. Not very hard right? Just don't bother me.

Well... unless of course you two want to make out then I want lots of pics and videos.

- Wolfgang Weisen

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

"Fixer" Weisen.

Your behaviour has been noticed. Going by your rank, you will do best fixing your tongue first. Such a tone towards our Sister is not to be tolerated. We strongly advise you to reflect your words and perhaps you will find out yourself that this tone was not appropriate.

Furthermore, we have found out what your colleague's request was about after asking the Sister who was found and questioned in Liberty.
Given the behaviour displayed by yourself, Mr. Weisen, and the attitude of the subject Sister Aimi had to deal with, we have to inform you that we are not open for conversations on the specified topic. Actually we start to doubt that the topic wants to be discussed by the Lane Hackers in the first place so this channel will be locked down. If the Professorship deems it necessary to talk with us about our relations to the Order, in the light of their conflict with the National Council, shall they send us a message themselves. If this is not the case, have a pleasant day of loneliness, Mr. Weisen.

Signed:

Rei Amaia, second right hand of the Empress.