Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: »TO: Lane Hacker Professorship
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

[Image: H6YWpNb.png]

»COMM-ID: Keeper Revenant
»ENCRYPTION: Secure

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Esteemed Professors,

Your people have been reported initiating hostilities against the Ingenuus Research Group and have completely ignored our people's inquiries and demands to learn about the situation, then proceeded to assist in the destruction of an Ingenuus vessel disregarding our agents intent to peacefully approach the situation.

Please explain why one of our research collaborators are being murdered right outside their own station. Claiming someone is possibly personally connected to the Nomads is a very serious allegation, and we would rather avoid having even more violence in the Independent Worlds. If there is something we need to know, please, tell us.

[Image: PqKSDfq.png]

>>KEPLER ENCOUNTER DATALOG

»ENDING TRANSMISSION«
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Felicity.Willing.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 128b.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 10.png][Image: 20.png][Image: 30.png][Image: 43.png]

Good evening, Keeper.

Referring to the logs provided - the Professorship have already notified you that Ingenuus is conducting illegal alien research, and their so-called power cells is nothing but a cleverly, diligently disguised Nomad technologies, this... conspiracy of sorts have been disclosed by competent and trustworthy people, which leaves us no doubt in the nature of these devices..
Not to mention that for their blatant betraylal of humanity, by the decision of the Professorship in their infinite wisdom, have banished any and each Ingenuus vessel from Liberty and it's borders.
As such, the presence of Itherael have been blatantly breaking this decision and they were made to learn their mistake the hard way.
While looking through this - keep in mind the fact that the Lane Hackers do not toss such words around baselessly.

Neither we could allow and tolerate their baseless slaughter of fellow Zoners within the space they were - at first - kindly asked to get out of.

This is pretty much everything we have to tell to you.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Deceiver Willing,

Thank you for providing us with some clarification with haste, this really does raise some concern, particularly about the points you have raised up with us.

You have noted that they have betrayed humanity, what have they done? And concerning Nomad technology usage, do you have any proof of this? Who is your "competent and trustworthy source"? We will conduct investigations into their research etiquette, health and safety standards if these claims have solid foundation, if they refuse, then we may have to take further action beyond cutting ties.

Dangerous work ethics is unacceptable, but approaching this with hostility may make it worse, if they are actually volatile materials of K'Haran origin, such as the power cells which could collapse and cause collateral damage.

Is it truly necessary to kill their civilians workers too? They are ordinary people with jobs, and it is entirely possible, likely even, that they are unaware of the situation too, so I must ask of you to have some respect for fellow workers of science while we figure out what is happening.

»ENDING TRANSMISSION«
»REPLY PENDING«
»REPLY PENDING«
...Fixer.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: dcr9Wjn.png][Image: 66WOzop.png]
[Image: 105.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Guten Tag.

Thank you for contacting us. It is important that we set the record straight though I must admit it is curious why Auxesia deploys Battlecruiser-class Warships in regional Zoner skirmishes far away from Inverness. Planet Elgin must have so many resources.

Regarding the Ingenuus Research Group, their research has apparently gone too far, into the realm of dangerous Nomadic research. I will give you a read-only access to the communication we sent to the IRG which was never replied back. If they had valid counter-arguments they would have presented them as Dr. Erzie initially vowed he would do, yet as you can see they remained silent undoubtedly unable to defend the accusations.

As for the battle itself, we deployed just two bombers to support the Abh Research Group which was threatened by imminent attack from IRG imperialism. While the IRG Carrier was disabled, the Abh was ultimately defeated and driven out from Kepler system. And somehow you accuse us that we kill "civilian workers" -- I assume you're referring to the IRG Carrier right? And what about your attack on the Abh forces? What did those Zoners do to you that made you side with the aggressors, Keeper Revenant?

Some of my colleagues believe it's money, as history always proves that it is this reason.

...uploading.data...

Oh and one more thing.

We believe that deep nomadic research should only be conducted from The Order and Auxesia, as they are the only groups with the right expertise, motivation and goals while approaching this extremely dangerous and ethically controversial science.

We don't want more illegal researchers and I think you will agree and perhaps support our containment strategy.

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

Charming. What we do with our assets and how we spend our resources is our own concern, but to rivet you, we were checking up on the Cultist activity, exchanging goods and data with Ames, inevitably, the conflict naturally incited curiosity. Although, about the 'abh' incident, I must remind you that they opened fire first, they seemingly neglected to inform the local populace about erecting a weapons research installation and they denied any attempts with collaborating with my agents to negotiate a peaceful outcome with the IRG. If Ingenuus shot first, then sanctions for them would have followed up for being out right aggressive, which as we know isn't the Zoner way. What I mean by the civilian workers is their "lower ranks" in general, by extent that could mean the crew, janitors and passengers on board that Carrier, yes.

Quote:The Order is the ultimate authority when it comes to combating the Nomad Threat and they have informed us about your deception. Here is the official analysis:
Quote:We don't believe The Order has a reason to endanger its perfect reputation in order to implicate you.

Ehhhh...

I'm afraid their word alone, while some suspicion may be aroused, isn't enough, and people like us know that the Overwatch has a history of fabricating lies for their own political gain. It is nice and reassuring to know that you aren't one of the... *mildly annoyed* mindless people that blindly follow that mouthbreathing Golanki, otherwise you wouldn't be communicating with us. (I swear there's some sort of cult for him...)

I appear to have rambled. Apologies. Their perfidy irritates us.

Regardless, is there physical proof? What Nomad elements are they using? Even if the source is word of mouth? If you find out, do tell, then we can see if we can try to trace their activities. Oh, and perhaps take what they say with a pinch of a salt considering their history of accusing others without properly backing it up, for an established organisation with multiple connections, this is a pretty serious allegation.

»ENDING TRANSMISSION«
...uploading.data...

Please respond to my second message, before moving on.

We want to know your thoughts on a containment strategy which will ensure that this dangerous technology/research remains only in responsible hands (such as yours). We are very serious about those things and I hope you are also more interested than acting as arbiters in Zoner conflicts.

»INCOMING TRANSMISSION«

»STARTING MESSAGE«

It always has been within our interests to help secure and contain foreign and unknown dangerous technologies, this is not limited to the Nomads as we've contained samples from the "Cultist" fanatic organisation as well as several others.

»ENDING TRANSMISSION«
Pages: 1 2