Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: England 2 - 1 Croatia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
got a free beer in the bar because some guy won big on betting
thanks, england
Yep, you kicked our asses alright. I think. When the little white thing with black spots goes through the big rectangular hoop and catches in the net, that's what they call a 'strike' is it not?
Before now you have literally not posted for almost four years.

I like you, good post.

Also I think it's called a try.
I returned to Disco, like, yesterday. And yeah, the break was four years.
Antonio is LITERALLY crying right now
lets not forget that england made a movie because they reached the world cup semi finals, let that sink in for a moment.
Are you Mep's mother?
England was the better team and fully deserved the victory.

Hey Lyth, if you want to provoke at least do it right, the world cup semi final defeat by us is infinitely more significant. I know you didn’t get over it, but not everyone’s a sore loser.

I do like how a new rivalry’s born with so many close and deciding games between the two countries played in a relatively short amount of time.
(11-18-2018, 10:32 PM)Antonio Wrote: [ -> ]England was the better team and fully deserved the victory.

Hey Lyth, if you want to provoke at least do it right, the world cup semi final defeat by us is infinitely more significant. I know you didn’t get over it, but not everyone’s a sore loser.

I do like how a new rivalry’s born with so many close and deciding games between the two countries played in a relatively short amount of time.

exposed
Pages: 1 2