Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Planet Primus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings Discovery Creative Team,

Question: Is it be possible to change the infocard at Planet Primus in Omicron Kappa to indicate it as an Ageira Research Planet? Or placement of a Station near the far northeast green star as a covert research station for Ageira Technologies? I believe it would add to the roleplay reasons for visiting such a uniquely made system.

Vater Profit.

http://discoveryfl.com/wiki/index.php?ti...cron_Kappa
Synopsis
Omicron Kappa is a system accessible through a Jump Hole in the Omicron Gamma system. The most notable features of this system are the planets Planet Gammu and Planet Primus, which are inhabited by Robots and Monkeys. This system is also filled with Nomads, as well as an ice field identical to that contained in Alaska. The star-scape is also notable, resembling an infinitely long tunnel.
The green star at the far northeast end of the system (far beyond the area shown on the map, but appearing in the far corner of it) casts a greenish light on the tunnel, but if one flies beyond it the tunnel is actually a multitude of hues. This sun is also the only known star aside from Medium Yellow Sun in Tau 37 that the player can fly into without being destroyed.
Why would Ageira own a planet in a nomad infested system?
Ageira is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far afield to pull something like that off.

The Corsairs might be angsty about it too.
So might the Nomads.
The Order might also have something to say about it.

Plus the apes might be affronted.
i'm currently working on an idea to make it a more RP friendly planet

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=32023&hl=
' Wrote:i'm currently working on an idea to make it a more RP friendly planet

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...c=32023&hl=

I am with you on that one, Dreygon. It's such an interesting system, but has no reason to visit it. Sent a PM, the other day to an admin, who suggested I repost the question here. So that's what I've done.

"Why would Ageira own a planet in a nomad infested system?"
Ageira built the Trade Lanes and Jump Gates from Nomad technology found on Planet Manhattan. So why wouldn't they continue their quest for alien technology?

"Ageira is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far afield to pull something like that off."

Part of the lore is that Ageira seeks out anomalies and Jump Holes. They seek out new systems to build Jump Gates. Not anywhere within Sirius is way too far for the company whose purpose is to have Jump Gates built. Discovery of Jump Holes and routes into new systems is what built their initial wealth. Being in strange systems looking for Jump Holes and new systems fits exactly purpose of Ageira and what it is supposed to have been.

' Wrote:I am with you on that one, Dreygon. It's such an interesting system, but has no reason to visit it.

The system has it's purpose: Supernova Cannons, Nomad Equipment, Huntress Cruisers...

Though Huntresses suck.

Also, it's a great place to shred some bounty hunter caps.
Easter egg of an official fl version could use more rp changes on it
:.:.:Incoming transmision:.:.:
To: author of this topic

[Image: 80298458eo1.jpg]

Hello,
since I am only known chimp from primus operating in inner systems of sirius i think I should speak for rest of our glorious nation. Our ape planet is for ages an island of freedom and peacefull bay for travelers from whole galaxy. Hundreds years ago, wise president Chita Bananason made right decision and allowed to zoners build their base on one of our continents.

Goverment aproved his decision after MIA (Monkey Inteligence Agency) observed their peacefull, apolitical and neutral stance to rest of primitive groupes of human kind in Sirius known as Liberty, Bretonia, Kusari, Rheinland, Cretenia how we call hispanic pupulation settled at Crete and to those drug adicts... we havent translatable name for them but in chimpish it sounds like "uuaauaaaii iiigraaa".

Neutrality of zoners is main point of our realtionships. Aegira is very closly tided to Liberty which is agresive imperialistic society. We dont want to put our planet under influence of liberty in any way.

Im sure our goverement sign this letter after nearest session of parliament.

Long live to Primus.

Message contain file: National anthem of primus

Ooooh saaay can you eaaaaat
aaaaall those freeeeesh fruitieeeees.
Banaaaaana mangooooo
ooooorange aaaaand leeeeeemooooon.

We dont neeeed aaarmyyy
we neeed only yaaaaard to liiiiive
freeeee and neeeever hungryyyyyy
ooooo Primus foreveeeeeer.
' Wrote::.:.:Incoming transmision:.:.:
To: author of this topic

[Image: 80298458eo1.jpg]

Hello,
since I am only known chimp from primus operating in inner systems of sirius i think I should speak for rest of our glorious nation. Our ape planet is for ages an island of freedom and peacefull bay for travelers from whole galaxy. Hundreds years ago, wise president Chita Bananason made right decision and allowed to zoners buld their base on one of our continents.

Goverment aproved his decision after MIA (Monkey Inteligence Agency) observed their peacefull, apolitical and neutral stance to rest of primitive groupes of human kind in Sirius known as Liberty, Bretonia, Kusari, Rheinland, Cretenia how we call hispanic pupulation sttled at Crete and to those drug adicts... we havent translatable nam for them but in chimpish it sounds like "uuaauaaaii iiigraaa".

Neutrality of zoners in main point of our realtionships. Aegira is very closly tided to Liberty which is agresive imperialistic society. We dont want to put our planet under influence of liberty in any way.

Im sure our goverement give sign this letter after nearest session of parliament.

Long live to Primus.

Message contain file: National anthem of primus

Banaaaaana mangooooo

We dont neeeed aaarmyyy

Love it! *laughs*

But, I hear you keep human beings as slaves and have forbidden them from speaking or reading...umm, explain that simian?

I think some serious investigation is in order for Planet Primus...
' Wrote:[/b]Message contain file: National anthem of primus

Banaaaaana mangooooo

We dont neeeed aaarmyyy

Kambei. -That- is win.

As to Ageira on Primus.... Why? They are a liberty company, so getting past the order would be problematic. Finally, why would a non militarised company set itself up researching 'stuff' on a daft little easter egg planet surrounded by Nomads?

*Imagines the risk assesments*
Pages: 1 2