Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.91 Bug Reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please post any problems which may occur in-game as replies in this thread. These may be bugs, errors, oversights, etc., which we shall fix as we can.

Please take a moment to read through previous bug reports to prevent redundant posts.

If anything has a note saying "Fixed" and the bug persists in the game, that's because the hot fix or bug patch for that issue has not been released yet, however the fix has been completed in the development version.

Use this format to help us sort through your posts:

Code:
[color=#FFFFFF][b]====================[/b][/color]
[b][color=#FFFF00]Type:[/color][/b] Ship Stats / Infocard / Systems / Effects / Equipment / Commodity (choose one)
[b][color=#FFFF00]Bug:[/color][/b] List the thing that is wrong. Keep it short
[color=#FFFFFF][b]====================[/b][/color]

Explain the bug thoroughly here.

Good news to some, but I can guarantee not good news to many others.

A lot of POBs are missing.

These are in Systems that haven't been removed and still have other POBs in that System.

Should be fixed now. -Xalrok
====================
Type: Infocard
Bug: The Artisan is missing the Infocard I submitted for it. Apparently it's an oversight.
====================

Fixed. -Xalrok
====================
Type:Systems
Bug: Unioner Base in Zurich
====================

Davos Base, a new Unioner installation, is according to FLStat in Zurich (sector G4) which is a one-way Gallic system. Upon undocking the base model is invisible and can't be clicked. I don't think neither the location nor the missing model are intended.

Not a bug. -Xalrok
Core 2 - Invicta Research Complex - Omicron Rho
This PoB has vanished

Should be fixed now. -Xalrok
====================
Type: Equipment i guess
Bug: cargo pods aren't attached to anything in the new BW transport and train, just flying inside of the ship
====================

Not a bug. -Xalrok
====================
Type: Systems /Commodity (Niobium ore)
Bug: Both mining fields in Tau-23 have Berylium as minable ore. ( One should be Niobium ore)
====================
====================
Type: Commodity
Bug: Major Economy Disbalance
====================

(11-23-2018, 07:03 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]With launch of Super Jump Gate, it seems you have adjusted profit ratio for cargo going through it despite it being restricted (transports cannot use it at all). This makes the following trips for Ageira White Boxes to Poole or Superconductors to Cambridge to regular CSU if looking at numbers, but horrible CSU in reality as you need to transport stuff through regular routes.

In short, I delivered Ageira White Boxes to Plymouth Station, for ~140 CSU.... 16 minutes trip to get 5.5M profit.

This also applies to more commodities that calculate faster trip through Alberta-Pool Super Gate both ways. This is a major upset.

Fixed by Xoria. -Xalrok
====================
Type: The D5-2A "Ranseur" Outcast Dreadnought, RH-D1 "Jormungand" Red Hessian Battleship, CT-69 "Aspis" Outcast Battle Transport.
Bug: Ships shake violently when in "go-to" cruise.
====================

I've noticed some ships shake violently when in "go-to" cruise: rapidly pitching up and down or turning side to side. This issue always occurs in asteroid fields, and even at a large distance from asteroid fields. The ships I've noticed that do this tend to be large unlawful faction specific vessels. The one's that I found had this issue where the Outcast Ranseur, the Outcast Aspis, and the Red Hessian Jormungand. I have not tested any other large unlawful faction specific vessels but more may have this issue. This issue does not affect large lawful vessels however, at least not the Interdictor Liberty Assault Battlecruiser, and the L-584 "Enterprise" Luxury Liner which I have tested and found no issues with.

Core Freelancer engine bug with regards to high mass ships, cannot fix. ~Kazinsal
====================
Type: Systems?
Bug: The Poole hypergate doesn't let capital ships through.
====================

Anything that cannot use fighter docks cannot use the hypergate itself. Ships get stuck in an endless loop of going in and out of docking manouver, sometimes flying off and trying again on their own.

Flying off.

Endless loop.

Fixed. -Xalrok