Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [I] Forum Organizer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everybody. Just thought I'll quickly drop in and transfer a GREAT idea I saw on another forum. Here it is:

[H] for help, [Q] for questions, [G] for guides, [I] for idea.

This should be included into every post's name, and this will keep the forum so much more organized. Thanks for reading.
[H] I'm not sure what your trying to say here.

[Q] what are you suggesting

[G] perhaps a more detailed post?

[I] post a link or a screenie showing what you mean?

:D
You missed [F] for Flood and [S] for Spam, also [DMP] for Demotivational Poster and [CS] for CatSpam

^^

They are most important.

Anyhow...
Not bad that idea, we could give it a try....

Well, just do it for now, maybe others will join that way of organizing by time...
No, I understand what you are proposing. Well, not that much of a bad idea, though there are the icons you can put next to the titles of threads also. Consult those.
Of course it's up to you/admins to invent what icons you want. I'm just going to explain mine:

[H]elp - Need help joining a clan or getting a keeper id, etc.

[Q]uestion - Almost the same as above, but you technically dont need help
ex. Where would be the best place for rp?, etc.

[G]uide - RP Guide by Bob, i.e. how to do something (RP)

[I]dea - Now here we are enetering the world of imagination :)

*This doesn't need [F]lood icons, or [S]pam, because the idea I'm trying to spread shouldn't apply to the flood side of the forum.

Give it a try, guys. Thanks for reading.
Wrong forum section for this... Moved it to the correct location.
Thank you very much :)
' Wrote:No, I understand what you are proposing. Well, not that much of a bad idea, though there are the icons you can put next to the titles of threads also. Consult those.

/signed.
You can also use in addition to the existing ones your shortcuts,,, as said, maybe some follow your example.
Just do it with furter threads and see how it is accepted...

I vote for [S]pam...

If the title of a thread is well thought out anyway... why would these be needed? I mean, people really should be able to get a rough gist of what you're after from the title and subtitle.
It's an interesting idea, but I'm afraid I've got to agree with Joe on this one. I don't see how you can't make your title and subtitle clear enough that these would be needed.
Pages: 1 2