Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Shooter's shenanigans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Be it playing Discovery, or lulzing in GTA V, or immersing in Star Citizen, or killing xeno scum in Sins of a Solar Empire, finally i set up my OBS and tested stuff a bit and it seems i can stream relatively well, Despite my slow internet connection. Now that i can stream things, i decided to make a casual twitch channel and do random stuff around.

My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/theshooter36

Today i will do a GTA V stream for my uni gaming group, although it will be in turkish, you guys are invited to watch our lulz. Tomorrow i plan to stream some discovery. It will start in 1:30 hours
Today i shall do a Star Citizen livestream and tomorrow i will start a Sins of a Solar Empire playthrough, with a catch. The catch is, you guys gotta request non model "improvements" into the game and i will try my best to implement them! Like Mark II ships, different abilities or fucking with balance a little bit. Spicing things up basically
No one is interested in this i take?
I re-started streaming nowadays, please leave feedback. You may find videos inside my twitch channel
For the next 1 week I will be unavailable for streaming, just in case some of you care.