Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Cdr. Dagon | From: Cpt. Hughes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
========== INCOMING TRANSMISSION ==========

To: Cdr. Dagon, BAF Fleet

Subject: Threat to the HMS Stirling

Sir, this is Captain Hughes of the Second Infantry Battalion, Royal Anglian Regiment. My unit is currently assigned to recon duty on Gran Canaria. Earlier today, the following message came across all civilian networks on the planet. For reasons I'm sure you'll understand, I felt that this was important enough to bypass my normal reporting procedures and call you directly. Fortunately, whoever this guy is, he's an idiot. Had he chosen not to blast this to everyone on the planet with a comm receiver, he might have achieved some measure of surprise.

Captain Nathan Hughes
2nd Bn., Royal Anglian Regiment

========== END TRANSMISSION ==========
[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio-Visual
Encryption: Gorreana
To: Captain Nathan Hughes

[Image: wDG93KN.png]

Good evening, Hughes.

Thank you for the heads-up, I will adjust the STF accordingly. By the time they actually fire it, the safety protocols in the Stirling will be already in effect, minimizing the damage to non-threatening. As for the gear you requested earlier this week, it is already being processed and the first units will be dropped into the Zeta AO within sixteen hours. Godspeed, Hughes. We'll see each-other planet side if the wind wills it.

With regards,

Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Commodore
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies