Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Fortitude-class Bretonia Battlecruiser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(12-07-2018, 05:43 PM)Tenacity Wrote: [ -> ]What, we cant just name it "BBC"? Out of the options, I vote Fortitude.

Also, input on the model: Looks great, mostly, However:

[Image: KxpYOMV.png]

The engine connections are waaaaay too flimsy looking. This thing looks like it'd have both engines blown off from a stiff breeze. Please reinforce.

(12-07-2018, 04:27 PM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]The model is 95% done

The tail section is the 5%, basically.
(12-07-2018, 05:39 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Does that book contain pictures of bob an vagene?

Yes, though I haven't found the blue panda version yet.
CruisyMcBattlecruiser
Cromwell
(12-07-2018, 05:39 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]Does that book contain pictures of bob an vagene?

Maybe, you can't spell 'fortitude' without 'tit' in-between
Cromwell or Matilda, please

Edit: I just checked the meanings of those names above and I saw next picture:

Agincourt - French Commune

Fortitude - British TV serial

Thunderer - Serbian

Are you serious Devs? Why not Cromwell or Matilda? Ever Churrchill seems better than French Commune.

Edit #2: The naming MUST show the strength of Army, but not the TV serial despite the meaning of this word.
Plus, Churchill is the class name for the current production line of Bretonian gunboats, so we can't use that one.
(12-07-2018, 08:07 PM)Kazinsal Wrote: [ -> ]Plus, Churchill is the class name for the current production line of Bretonian gunboats, so we can't use that one

See? A good example of naming
To be honest, there was alot of battlecruiser and cruiser types in Royal Navy. I think you can get such names as:
Lion
Tiger
Renown
Drake
Warrior
Formidable
Courageous
Revenge
Nelson
Vanguard

Please correct me if some of that names already taken.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8