Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Fortitude-class Bretonia Battlecruiser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sigh.
(12-13-2018, 08:04 AM)Durandal Wrote: [ -> ]Sigh.

Sigh? What's troubling you Durandal?
Some people proposing and saying they like other names and not actually looking at the ones put on by the devs, while ignoring Durandal's last post.

That's what makes him sigh.

<3
I voted Fortitude. Warm Indian hugs I can never have enough.

Model looks good ofc and shrimpy enough in the same time. I'm sure it wasn't easy to make.

My next Nommie I'll name Panda.Sutra'h, in case I'd force my self back to play with you again dudes.
Lionheart
I voted Thunderer, because his dedication to BAF needs a ship named after him
(12-13-2018, 12:01 PM)Pepe Wrote: [ -> ]I voted Fortitude. Warm Indian hugs I can never have enough.

Model looks good ofc and shrimpy enough in the same time. I'm sure it wasn't easy to make.

My next Nommie I'll name Panda.Sutra'h, in case I'd force my self back to play with you again dudes.

Pepe <3
hope you do come back soon
I vote for Fortitude out of the 3 choices. Although, I think this is a great candidate for being named after the Whale-shark or a blue-shark. The face definately fits the motif mentioned earlier on a P-51. Great work on the model. Cleaner than most of the stock cruisers imo. Still not as elegant as a Kusari ship though Cool

Flynt Mcullah
Laramie Transportation Services
I am still looking for the surprise the only thing I see are two large dryer ducts. must have one huge laundry room.
Fortitude is better.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8