Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Admin notice: Players sanctioned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stan:Laurel and Oliver.Hardy have been sanctioned for:

Quote:6.2 Out of Roleplay (OORP):
In-game tag seen before the name must match the ID as closely as possible. It is not allowed to have the tag
not match ID category. For example, it is prohibited to have 'Police' tag and 'Pirate' ID.

Equipment used must match tag and ID as closely as possible. For example, it is not allowed for Corsairs to
use Outcast ships and guns.

All reputations should be in accordance with the faction followed, all enemies must be red, at least during the
course of a player - player combat.
Quote:6.21 Attacking without an engagement notice is not allowed. All attacks must be preceded with some form of
RP, regardless of NPC faction diplomacy.
I think I'll resist the temptation to make some remark concerning a pair of comedians ...

"Hi and die." does not constitute roleplay, especially after you had already opened fire on a single fighter
outside of his home planet, in a pair of BHG gunships. Even worse was one of you was close to green with
The Corsairs, along with a myriad of other factions that should be blood red. The other at least was hostile.
Though plenty of other NPCs were the wrong shade for any respectable Bounty Hunter.
BHG do not use Kusari weapons, so they got returned to their manufacturers. Your bank balances have been
slightly adjusted with the crimes in mind, and a couple of other turrets went 'poof' just to remind you.
So in the words of one of those immortal gentlemen ...

"There's another fine mess you got me into."

Hoodlum