Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An: Lane Hackers // Von: Kommerikut CC: Franz Rousse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission

To: Lane Hackers
Subject: New London Crisis

Guten tag, Hackers.

I am Kommerikut, oberarbeiter from Die Alster Union.

Hackers and Unioners have some deals in the past... So... I am here to offer you to inquire about the New London crisis together.

I'd like to arrange a research expedition to New London system, to understand, How bad is the situation in the New London system.

I hope for your quick response.

With regards, "Kommerikut"
[+]
Für die Union, für Unser Rheinland
Callsign "Kommerikut"
Oberarbeiter, Pacifica Base, Bering system
Transmission Ended
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Fixer.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: CygGpT5.png][Image: 66WOzop.png]
[Image: 105.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 100.png]

Hackers and Unioners had some deals in the past? That's a bit of an understatement considering we have signed an Alliance Declaration.

But I digress.

An expedition to the New London is not something I would currently recommend considering the most titanic and massive battle in the history of Sirius is currently taking place there and both Hackers and Unioners are considered hostile by all the major participants. It is playing on every news channel in Sirius, I don't think we really have much to discover...

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
Incoming Transmission

To: Lane Hackers
Subject: New London Crisis

Guten tag, Hackers.

I am seeking your help not because I have nothing to do, but you must understand that this expedition will show both of our groups how pathetic are Bretonia and Liberty against the invaders.

If I can handle this without your help, I'll do that without any doubts. But your skills requires the Union right now. Can you make a little favor after our help in the Hellfire military showdowns?

With regards, "Kommerikut"
[+]
Für die Union, für Unser Rheinland
Callsign "Kommerikut"
Oberarbeiter, Pacifica Base, Bering system
Transmission Ended
Boosting Transmission
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Deceiver.Vesper.Lynd.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: 134c.png][Image: 3.png]
[Image: 93.png][Image: 94.png][Image: 95.png][Image: 108.png]

"This expedition will show both of our groups how pathetic are Bretonia and Liberty".

I will allow myself to be rather straightforward: New London is a war zone, occasional fights here is a common view, and visiting a war zone is a major risk. Even for a Lane Hacker, whose expertise are covert ops and survival in especially harsh environments, where the odds are usually against you.

My mind on this matter will unlikely change: despite the past interactions between the Lane Hackers and The Union, this... escapade of yours seems like an unnecessary and badly prepared operation, which will only result in negative consequences - up do the deaths of the operatives spared to operate in a distant war zone.
However, there is a little loophole for you to convince me in the necessity of this escapade, and that would be... honesty.
The excuse you have used to attract my attention is rather poor.
How about you put it aside and finally tell me, what exactly would you need Hackers expertise for in, certainly, one of the most dangerous war zones currently present on the map of Sirius?

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...