Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm looking for a space sim MMO with roleplay, something like Disco, but with a more alive community.

Does anyone have any good ideas?

Flood is more populated than the Gaming subforum, hence why I asked here.
A more descriptive title helps.

There's nothing comparable really.

Try Elite Dangerous if that's your thing I guess. But I doubt it'll feel that much more alive.
Star Citizen should come out by 2080, otherwise there are not a lot of options, if RP is necessary
(12-10-2018, 09:41 PM)Skorak Wrote: [ -> ]A more descriptive title helps.

There's nothing comparable really.

Try Elite Dangerous if that's your thing I guess. But I doubt it'll feel that much more alive.

It feels even less alive tbh, due to the immeasurable distances implemented into the game.
(12-10-2018, 09:47 PM)Y'berg Wrote: [ -> ]Star Citizen should come out by 2080, otherwise there are not a lot of options, if RP is necessary

You're way too optimistic with that release date.
Evochron Mercenary, i hear there is at least 2 players on line there all the time .
(12-10-2018, 10:36 PM)sasapinjic Wrote: [ -> ]Evochron Mercenary, i hear there is at least 2 players on line there all the time .

That's not much unlike Disco, I'm afraid.
I have searched immeasurable times for one such game myself, but so far I found nil that manages to live up to the expectations Disco left me with.
(12-10-2018, 09:48 PM)Hiryu Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2018, 09:47 PM)Y'berg Wrote: [ -> ]Star Citizen should come out by 2080, otherwise there are not a lot of options, if RP is necessary

You're way too optimistic with that release date.

In the last update, they decreased HW requirements a lot though.
So I would be optimistic and say it might come out by 2030.
Until then, Disco is here for you ;o)
Pages: 1 2 3