Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Moving faction to Discovery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello guys as you know today I get on this server and i have some experience with RP so wanted to move it here to Discovery, i hope i will have some support and if you have some advice you can answer ^^
deleted
(12-11-2018, 09:03 PM)Inquest2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-11-2018, 08:44 PM)HaWki ^ Wrote: [ -> ]Hello guys as you know today I get on this server and i have some experience with RP so wanted to move it here to Discovery, i hope i will have some support and if you have some advice you can answer ^^

Welcome!

In the Index, at the top of the forums you will see the Newcomers Section. Well worth the time to read. DiscoGC is complicated at times to get your head around, but if you persevere through the at times frustrations, you will find a deep and committed group willing to help.

My advice is to join an official faction and get on Discord as that way you will have both a sense of belonging and a sense of purpose. And there will be lots of assistance and fun.

Cheers!

Yea i have read that, thanks for reply well we had some same things, little bit changes on Crossfire but i can do that starting a group than moving to faction!
Welcome to Disco! Here's a crash course:

1. Be Gaian
2. Nuke BMM
3. Profit
(12-11-2018, 09:47 PM)Kontrazec (Somni) Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Disco! Here's a crash course:

1. Be Gaian
2. Nuke BMM
3. Profit

Whoaaa hehehe looks like big profit coming from BMM right?
Anyway welcome to Discovery!!!
Moved to Welcome section. And a very fine and warm welcome to you indeed mister HaWki ^
(12-12-2018, 03:01 AM)Victor Steiner Wrote: [ -> ]Moved to Welcome section. And a very fine and warm welcome to you indeed mister HaWki ^

Thank you sir ^
Oh no, we have lured another person here. Welcome to Discovery and may God have mercy on your soul. On that happy note, this Discord has a bunch of people that would be happy to help with any questions that you may have.
Join the main Discovery Discord for help and questions:

https://discord.gg/YnDgvDj
Pages: 1 2