Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Slight Adjustment to Nomad Gunboat Remains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As it stands, everybody and their dog has a ton of Nomad Gunboat Remains. They drop far too quickly; they are faster to collect, even, than Fighter Remains, due to cruisers dropping 5 remains each. Cruisers are not 5 times harder to destroy than gunboats.

I suggest dropping it down to 3 gunboat remains aboard each cruiser.
I'd argue the opposite (about Cruisers not being harder to kill than Gunboats). I made a thread sort of about this a while back. There's a huge discrepancy between the risk/reward when shooting Nomad cruisers compared to other Nomad NPCs. There should be appropriate loot for killing them.

Nomad Cruisers should drop 1 Battleship Remain and 1 Gunboat Remain. Duks should drop 2 BS Remains. Ishtar's should drop 3 BS Remains.

Tho can Azurite just replace remains already.
Why do we not just have nomad cruiser remains?
They are redundant.
(12-15-2018, 08:15 PM)Tenacity Wrote: [ -> ]Why do we not just have nomad cruiser remains?

That would be even better, but I'm sure the developers have thought of that already. There must be some reason they haven't implemented that.