Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Server problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
An excerpt from a chat channel: “you know there is one way for them to ensure the server issues arent caused by the last patch, do a server rollback and see if performance improves... would have been my first solution attempt”

Was this done already or am I missing something here?
Its the laaaaaaaanes.
It has nothing to do with the latest patch. No need to make threads about it, as it is already being taken care of.
(12-17-2018, 08:07 PM)Pito-Chan Wrote: [ -> ]It has nothing to do with the latest patch. No need to make threads about it, as it is already being taken care of.

It does. Stop spreading misinformation.
(12-17-2018, 08:30 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2018, 08:07 PM)Pito-Chan Wrote: [ -> ]It has nothing to do with the latest patch. No need to make threads about it, as it is already being taken care of.

Perhaps a statement would provide community with information.
(12-17-2018, 08:41 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2018, 08:30 PM)Alley Wrote: [ -> ]

Perhaps a statement would provide community with information.

Dev territory
The Gods are angry over the trade lanes! Until they're changed back, the server is under a curse!
(12-18-2018, 12:24 AM)TheUnforgiven Wrote: [ -> ]The Gods are angry over the trade lanes! Until they're changed back, the server is under a curse!

I don't see trade lanes instead: "there are 4 lights!" i couldnt help myself with relation to your profile pic XD
To be fair, its a good improvement... if it weren't for the fact that it seems to cause massive stability problems.
I'm not sure it would be the lazy trade-lanes as Gallia has had them for ages, though their new orientation still bothers me. I get that having all the lanes lined up in the y axis means long ships don't have to put as much effort into getting their approach right but I just can't get behind the aesthetic, particularly at crowded junctions :p
Pages: 1 2