Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Lanes reverted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know this may not be the same feelings as others and would surprise many but.... I miss the new lanes already! Bring them back! Sad
I'm so happy they were reverted. Some things just don't need changing, especially if they aren't broken. I'm sure there's more worthwhile pursuits for the development team.
(12-21-2018, 05:00 AM)andytv22 Wrote: [ -> ]I know this may not be the same feelings as others and would surprise many but.... I miss the new lanes already! Bring them back! Sad

They're great, but they crashy-crashy
It helped larger vessels a lot more than smaller vessels
(12-06-2018, 02:53 PM)Corile Wrote: [ -> ]It's gonna cause bugs
Wait, Sirian trade lanes reversed to glorious vanilia ice cream flavor?

Praise the sun.
(12-21-2018, 05:26 AM)Reeves Wrote: [ -> ]I'm so happy they were reverted. Some things just don't need changing, especially if they aren't broken. I'm sure there's more worthwhile pursuits for the development team.

It wasn't the time it took, it was the fact that it completely broke NPC interactions with the lanes for some reason, causing server crashes.
I'm happy that the vanilla lanes are back, the lazy ones just didn't feel right to me, and the npc's agreed it seems :p

If big ship captains have such a hard time traversing trade-lanes perhaps they should petition the devs to increase the size of the smaller trade-lane junctions so they have more room to manoeuvre.
I find the vanilla tradelanes infinity preferable and would like them to stay as they are.
Unfortunate that this didn't work.. was a great idea and made traversing lanes in both big and small ships a lot more fluid and was even more aesthetically pleasing.. aside from the fact that the trade lanes themselves are horrendous
Pages: 1 2