Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Give Lyth something worth his time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: unknown.png]

Suggestions? It needs to be good. Give him something worth his time!
A branch of Gaians that defect and create a genophage which stops french people breeding and these Gaians join up with IMG and instead of wanting to save the planet Gaia and eating grass 'n all that dandy stuff they refocus their ideology into burning as much fuel as possible in which to engulf half of Sirius in a cloud of spaghetti.

Also have their leader glow when nomads are near by like the sword Sting from LOTR.
I don't know why more people don't try doing terror attacks with bioweapons. We don't have the space Geneva Conventions to stop us or anything.
I don't think I have ever read such heresies. I advise you to watch out for cloaked claymores, starting today.
(12-22-2018, 02:19 AM)Inferno Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why more people don't try doing terror attacks with bioweapons. We don't have the space Geneva Conventions to stop us or anything.

+1
Things a worthwhile RP needs:

A recovering pyromaniac (played by Lyth) teams up with a bodybuilding barrista (played by Golanski) to save Christmas for an orphanage that is struggeling with its funding. On their quest they have to face:

- Space gangsters
- Sexual harassment by DSE construction workers
- Torture through mandatory children's television programm
- Excessive ammounts of nudity
- A gluten allergy
- The patriarchy
- 1.8 million Bretonian ninjas

You're welcome
Well i know what I want to read fot christmas now.

Get cracking &
Junker Marauders Very Special Rampaging Fleet of Cloaked Salvagers (JMVSRFoCS) sneaks up on Valors in NL system and mercilessly dismantles them in an act of epic scale revenge for Trafalgar. Just imagine all that - invisible pincers and goliath cranes tearing down hulls and panic and lots of classical white flags and tons of inflated frozen frogs from galleys cupboards floats around in space.
Planet Flat Canaria
What's this Anti-Lyth thread all about :v shut it down.
Pages: 1 2