Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Should Ramke join Discord ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Dear Ramke,

As you know, I have been a loyal friend and attentive ear to you all these... Months.
Our relationship entered intimate levels when you revealed the secret of the cold beetroot soup onto me one fateful evening.
Well, that and giving me the keys to MRG, perhaps.

Oh, how I long for your tender words again !
Woe is me, to observe, day after day, your heart-wrenching absence from my contact list.
Tis not a void that you have left in me, but great melancholy that no wine or woman has yet to overcome.

Upon my knees, I pray to thee, fair and wise Ramke, reenter my world.
Tis not phantom pain that thy absence has me endure, but very real earthly dolour.
And if not for me... I have taken upon myself to relay unto you a message from Mankind at large.

Starting with this here communication from the excellent, loyal and ever reliable Rogue, whom I quote.

Ramke, IT'S TIME TO STOP!

Time to move on from that ancient, colossal program called Skype.
Time to stop editing chat titles to see the full message, or to copy a link.
Time to stop reading up on 300msgs per chat to filter out what you need / want to know.
Time to stop scrolling down after a new message arrives, even though you are already at the bottom of the chat.
Time to stop searching for something in a conversation or group chat, only for the search function to load all messages up to that point and bug out 3 times while at it.
Time to stop having older chats and conversations being silently being erased.
Time to stop manually adding people to a group call, or call the whole group if you want to chat or coordinate.
Time to stop using two separate broken programs that do half as much as another does perfectly and for free.
Time to stop making people boot up ancient Skype to have an instant conversation with you, to try catch you in the shoutbox, or have a distant Forum PM conversation with you.

It's time to start being connected to the community. It's time to download Discord.

In addition to this, great and generous Ramke, you will find the results of a fair, democratic and unbiased poll which I have conceived. If my or Rogue's words have failed to sway you, let vox populi try.
Should have moved over to Discord ages ago. Skype is outdated.
Ramke is probably the last remaining person of this community without Discord.
Discord is a genuinely awful program and nobody should be using it.
(12-22-2018, 11:26 PM)Mephistoles Wrote: [ -> ]Discord is a genuinely awful program and nobody should be using it.

Your mozeur is a genuinely awful program and nobody should have used it.
Corile Wrote:cease
Don't bully Mep, he a good frien
Is taunting tantamount to bullying ?

You have four hours.
Mep can participate, but someone'll have to teach him how to write.
Now that's podracing
(12-22-2018, 11:26 PM)Mephistoles Wrote: [ -> ]Discord is a genuinely awful program and nobody should be using it.

Mephistoles step aside you are old news.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6