Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Inheriting ownership of derelict bases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just as the title says i'm interested in the process from RP to requests to admins on what is needed to claim and take over ownership of a derelict base if it has no other claims.
bump
Roleplay needs to be done.
(12-27-2018, 08:33 PM)SnakThree Wrote: [ -> ]Roleplay needs to be done.

No offense meant, but i think that question deserves an answer from the admins especially since there has never been any info put out and the stations access can ONLY be granted by an admin.
Uhm. Given I know the process, I might as well reply. Especially since I went through the process with GC for a derelict.
Step 1) inRP find the base
Step 2) RP around the base, preferably how you gain access to its systems/secure it/etc. (Best with factions or other people involved)
Step 3) Once you think you did enough RP, submit a player request for access.
Step 4) Wait.
Step 5) Profit or continuation of RP for the Player Request.
(12-27-2018, 08:50 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: [ -> ]Uhm. Given I know the process, I might as well reply. Especially since I went through the process with GC for a derelict.
Step 2) RP around the base, preferably how you gain access to its systems/secure it/etc. (Best with factions or other people involved)
Step 4) Wait.

I appreciate the answer, thank you!
If you are talking about abandoned POBs, might I include, be quick about it as the base is killing itself while you do this.
(12-27-2018, 08:50 PM)NieRdackel Wrote: [ -> ]Uhm. Given I know the process, I might as well reply. Especially since I went through the process with GC for a derelict.
Step 4) Wait.

Mind if I ask how much RP?
Enough to be convincing while showing you put actual effort into it and not just want to claim a base for the sake of claiming a base.