Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Best traderoute for transport (5k)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Best traderoute for transport (5k) -> post reply here your favorite route Wink
(suggesting remove all equipment + change shield to brigadine fr. shield class 5,
to get full 5k cargospace. This shield will be still good enought against pirate npcs.)

Very simple route.
You need to hawe good rep with Planetform, Samura & Ageira

Go to Hudson -> Cold Bay Depot & Buy Xenobiotic Filters
Go to Kyushu -> Tsushima depot sell filters & buy Polymers
Go to Alberta -> Leduc station (trough ontario jh in colorado),
sell polymers & buy Bio-Neural Processors. Fly to Hudson.
Repeat.
* pure profit= 39'850'000 in 51min43sec with 5k transport.

Of course this cant beat ore mining and trading, but its still good traderoute.

*calculated with fl companion, tested. Its working.

there is more dangerous route like transporting slaves from pittsburgh to om delta->nauru
base, then iridium or artifacts back to manhatten, but i dont recomend take risk like that.
I have a route for you but it's contraband and it requires a visa for Omic Rho so you don't get harassed by those pesky Core pirates. Wanna hear it?
i lost my cargo what i earned in core missions, lost iridium, lost 12milj + in credit cards, when you crashed my ship. Even pirates mostly dont ruin other persons gameplay. I dont want hear anything about core or omicrod delta system, will never do missions there again. Dont tell me anything. I dont wana hear from person like YOU. Ever! I hope ill never meet you ingame again. Go to HELLLLLL!
I'm sorry to see you that angry over the game and what happened. I'll wire you 16mil to cover your loss.
[Image: NJ2mrAn.png]
Are y kiddin me? Ingame credit is NOTHING in this game. Ok i understand, over 700 order pilots, iridium... droped that all, so why after that you still killed me? Im talking about 12x 1milj credit cards.. These cards are obtainable ONLY in BS missions. Thats 12x BS missions! And i dont care realy about 12 millions.
(12-25-2018, 08:25 PM)Trakais Wrote: [ -> ]i lost my cargo what i earned in core missions, lost iridium, lost 12milj + in credit cards, when you crashed my ship. Even pirates mostly dont ruin other persons gameplay. I dont want hear anything about core or omicrod delta system, will never do missions there again. Dont tell me nothing. I dont wana hear anything from person like YOU. Ever! I hope ill never meet you ingame again. Go to HELLLLLL!

If you do any kind of trading, you need to be aware of various laws that govern systems/regions. In regards to the interaction that transpired however...

(12-27-2015, 11:25 PM)The Core Wrote: [ -> ]Omicron Rho is the Core home system where the majority of their forces are stationed. The system is kept under intense security and visitors are closely monitored whilst they are there - even if they are trusted allies. Core influence encompasses the entire system, and attacks from their enemies are infrequent and typically end with the decimation of the aggressor unless they retreat. After seeing Omicron Minor falling to the wrath of the Nomads, the Core are strict in cutting no corners in defence of their home system lest they want the same fate the Order had.

The Core also conducts highly secretive military research and experiments within Omicron Rho, both ethical and unethical. At times such as this, access to the system may be barred entirely depending on the scale of the operation conducted.

With this in mind Rho really isn't the kind of place you can just waltz through, especially uninvited. You should read up on The Core laws. And if you want to fly in Rho without getting intercepted, you should acquire one of these. There's no need to be so rude to Nevrozac when he was just playing his role. You were also told about the visas at the time as well.

(12-25-2018, 08:38 PM)Trakais Wrote: [ -> ]Are y kiddin me? Ingame credit is NOTHING in this game. Ok i understand, over 700 order pilots, iridium... droped that all, so why after that you still killed me? Im talking about 12x 1milj credit cards.. These cards are obtainable ONLY in BS missions. Thats 12x BS missions! And i dont care realy about 12 millions.

With such gratefulness like that you must be an absolute joy on christmas day.
I was doing this with an ALG ship at one point:

Omega 3: Freeport 1 - purchase Food Rations
Omega 3: Aland Shipyard (1:03 travel) - Sell Food Rations (+128 CR), purchase Robotics
Frankfurt: Planet Holstein (10:21 travel) - sell Robotics (+1,541 CR), purchase Fertilizers
Omega 3: Freeport 1 (11:02 travel) - sell Fertilizers (+1,739 CR), repeat ad nauseum

The route is 22:26 minutes (plus a few seconds for transactions) @ 3,408 CR per cargo unit for 17,040,000 w/ 5,000 cargo.
(12-25-2018, 10:44 PM)Chance Wrote: [ -> ]I was doing this with an ALG ship at one point:

Omega 3: Freeport 1 - purchase Food Rations
Omega 3: Aland Shipyard (1:03 travel) - Sell Food Rations (+128 CR), purchase Robotics
Frankfurt: Planet Holstein (10:21 travel) - sell Robotics (+1,541 CR), purchase Fertilizers
Omega 3: Freeport 1 (11:02 travel) - sell Fertilizers (+1,739 CR), repeat ad nauseum

The route is 22:26 minutes (plus a few seconds for transactions) @ 3,408 CR per cargo unit for 17,040,000 w/ 5,000 cargo.

this one seems nice, need to try out this. Recorded Hudson-Kyushu-Alberta route ..