Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [OORP Event] To: Everyone (Today; 20:00 GMT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: EsOHEuw.png]

Good day, my dear clients.

You were expected that I'd came back to Connecticut right in a special day like the Christmas one, with big discounts and maybe "some" gifts. Well, I wanted to do it but there was a small problem.
During my last travel I checked my cargo once arrived in the system and I found that… I lost some my CODENAMES! I worked so hardly to find these and this is the result! No more CODENAMES to sell!! Obviously I didn't stay there without doing anything and so I called some other… colleagues, mysterious one too, to help me to find them. So stay tuned! Let's see if we could manage to recover the cargo! Details to follow...

-The "Export"

RULES:OF NATURE!!!

In Connecticut system the Export has lost some CODENAME guns an you have to find them. Follow the orders of "[Angels]Piombo65" to localize the guns and bring them back to New Haven outpost.

1) There will be 6 CODENAMES to find and once per time will be localized 1. You can tractor it, bring back to conn and waiting there until the next round starts but CAREFUL! OTHER PLAYERS CAN ATTACK YOU TO STOLE THAT CODENAME!

2) The player who manage to dock at New Haven with the CODENAME will obtain that gun and nobody will be able to destroy it.

3) There will be a intermission for the next "round" to give time to who won the CODENAME to place it in a safe place. Then the next round begins with another CODENAME to find.

4) THIS WILL BE REVIEWED! NOT CONFIRMED RULE: If you die, you have to wait the next round to retry.

5) ANY SHIP is available (Excluding admin/Camera ships, no Hidden giants, no Cultists incursions).

6) No cloak, NEMPs, Jump Drives, Hyperspace modules and Survey modules. No shadowtrading (Collaborations allowed but don't transfer the gun with a direct trade request). Carrier Drones and any other ammo allowed. Use CD and Flaks at your risk and danger (Codenames can be destroyed).

7) Sabotaging the course of the event (like some hacker attack) will lead will make it conclude immediately and nobody will obtain anything.

8) At the end of the event, the Export will be available for a bit of time.
Weird event but count me in.
When is it?
(12-26-2018, 04:18 PM)TLI-Inferno Wrote: [ -> ]When is it?

If possible, today. Writing rules and time...
[Image: jjjqixD.png]

*Background image is static with some intereferences. But the voice is very different than expected (think to Cephalon Simaris voice).*

"Angel" here. Thank you for contacting.

You look like a messy guy. I can immediately tell you where you managed to lose your CODENAMES, "Export": In Connecticut!
I localized some of these guns floating in that Virtual reality simulation space. Now I need someone who could tractor them; but don't you trust on nobody yeah? You have to make a quick decision then! I can't stay there to see some metal thing in the space without earning anything. You have time until 20:00 GMT today.

RULES:OF NATURE!!!

In Connecticut system the Export has lost some CODENAME guns an you have to find them. Follow the orders of "[Angels]Piombo65" to localize the guns and bring them back to New Haven outpost.

1) There will be 6 CODENAMES to find and once per time will be localized 1. You can tractor it, bring back to conn and waiting there until the next round starts but CAREFUL! OTHER PLAYERS CAN ATTACK YOU TO STOLE THAT CODENAME!

2) The player who manage to dock at New Haven with the CODENAME will obtain that gun and nobody will be able to destroy it.

3) There will be a intermission for the next "round" to give time to who won the CODENAME to place it in a safe place. Then the next round begins with another CODENAME to find.

4) THIS WILL BE REVIEWED! NOT CONFIRMED RULE: If you die, you have to wait the next round to retry.

5) ANY SHIP is available (Excluding admin/Camera ships, no Hidden giants, no Cultists incursions).

6) No cloak, NEMPs, Jump Drives, Hyperspace modules and Survey modules. No shadowtrading (Collaborations allowed but don't transfer the gun with a direct trade request). Carrier Drones and any other ammo allowed. Use CD and Flaks at your risk and danger (Codenames can be destroyed).

7) Sabotaging the course of the event (like some hacker attack) will lead will make it conclude immediately and nobody will obtain anything.

8) At the end of the event, the Export will be available for a bit of time.
Long live the Shetland.
Updated. Rules copied to the main thread. Feedback would be appreciate.
-1 Hour.
-10 minutes.
I'll donate 3 LF Class 6 BLOODSTONE guns to this event.