Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: PanGal needs a NEW logo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
OK. So PanGal needs a new logo. Teufelich did an amazing job on our previous logo. But alas, the Beetle is being replaced in 4.85, and Teufelich is nowhere to be found. So, I'm throwing the floor open to more designers to create a new one for us for fun and profit!

Once more, the guidelines! It needs:
  • A sense of exoticism and mystery
  • A sense of travel or motion
  • A sorta outer-space-y feel
  • Either "PanGal" or "PanGalactic Travel Company" (or both) as a central feature of the design
  • Do NOT include the current "Beetle" Kusari Cruise Liner!
Make it about 400x400 pixels, and brighter and cheerier than the last one. The prize is 10mill, you have until a week from today.

Go to it, logo-ers!
Im on it ^^

Expect the first few drafts within the next day or so.

Roleplaying tonight.
It's an interesting project but I have enough of those to do for myself and 10 mill isnt enough to entice me, good luck.
Honestly I thought that a Logo isnt going to be to much of an image of space but a Logo for the company itself, so I made this.

[Image: PanGal.png]
Passengers, riding around in an adv. train, not how I'd want to travel. Like the circle though, might want more color, you are trying to entice tourists.
This is just me personally, not speaking for all of PanGalactic, but I'd like some nice holiday colours, yellows and light blues and such. And yeah, a Luxury Liner rather than an Advance Train.

The font is good and general lettering/layout is good
Hehe, dont know what I was thinking with the Train:P

Heres the new one.. A little more.. Erh.. Touristi??

[Image: PanGal2.png]
Hm, might want to add some more contrast to the ship there, Serp'. Looks too plain without it, imho o.O

Other than that, it looks very nice. Love the concept, as usual.
I would refine the motion blur a little as well, there's a great tutorial on how to do an amazing motion blur somewhere around here.
Gimmeh the link pl0x, I've been wanting to learn how to achieve a nice effect with that for a while now >_<
Pages: 1 2 3